Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who is that? Her granddaughter? Costar? (has she been donig acting?) Her smile and lips look very distracting but other than that, she doesnt look bad. Love that hair on her and find it very flattering. Probably the best she's looked in a long while

• Members

Jackie's smile is frozen because of the Botox she does for her nose to mouth lines...in some people it's less noticeable, in Jackie it's pretty obvious because her natural smile is a very wide one that causes crinkling around her eyes and into her cheeks.

I agree that it's the best she's looked in the last 8-10 years because all of her ridiculous, overdone work has had time to settle and fade. Now, I just hope she sticks to being conservative with her injections and doesn't do anything rash,

• Members

I'm pretty sure that's her daughter. I think they're around my age/a tiny bit younger than me even (I'm 23).

ETA: I checked, and I'm almost certain it's one of her two daughters. One of them is a year younger than me, the other three years younger. No grandchildren for her yet! (That I know of, at least.)

• Members

It looks like JZ doesn't have those enormous chipmunk cheek implants she was sporting for a while there. I can't tell based on one photo whether she is able to smile, but she sure looks a lot better (more natural) than she did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived