Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

Was AMC ever shot in HD? Susan looks good on television, the real mark of beauty. I think she is judicious enough to know that she's gone as far as she can for the time being. Her jawline is smooth, her eyes are tight, her skin is clear and her teeth are sparkling. It would be a real shame if she altered her looks at this point, she's done such a beautiful job thus far.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan often looks better on camera than she does in candid photos. She was lit very well on AMC and on Hot in Cleveland, and I hope that TPTB do as good a job lighting her on Devious Maids.

I know she's friends with Joan Rivers, and I hope and pray that Susan looks at Joan's face as a cautionary tale.

• Members

Totally, it would be a shame if she made that one tragic misstep and took it too far. Your surgery has to be relative. You can look like 35 at 45, even 45 at 65, but you can't look like 35 at 75 and there's no use in trying. She's been wise never to eff with her lips and she's probably had some filler, but honestly, she doesn't need anything right now. Actually, the way she seems to age, she looks like she'd benefit more from mini-lifts even though fillers seem to be heralded these days as the surgery-free saviors of cosmetic work. People are starting to look super ridiculous with these balloon cheeks.

• Members

Exactly. I'm not a fan of filler in the cheeks because I don't think the results look even, one side, inevitably, looks fuller than the other. I do, however, think filler is superb in the lines that run nose to mouth and lips to chin (the marionette lines). Additionally, pitted acne scars and some wrinkles between the brow and on the forehead can achieve superior results with a little filler.

As you've said, Susan has wisely left her lips alone. The only actress who has good looking injected lips is Lauren Koslow and she's been very careful. I really do hope Susan resists the temptation, she has such beautiful on camera looks, it would be a tragedy to take it one step too far.

Lisa Rinna looks AWFUL, her lips and cheeks look ridiculous. She's turning 49 this year. Lauren Koslow turns 59 this year and looks fabulous.

• Members

I said the word s hit and it was scrambled...lol....yes she looks awful. I loved her lips and why she messed with them I will never understand and her cheeks...oye....I noticed that her mouth barely moves now with all the s hit she had done to herself. Lisa is looking older than her age. I wonder if it is a curse being Kate's kid that you age faster than mother...lol.....Patrick Muldoon and now Lisa Rinna......and Bryan D. isnt looking too good either..he looks rough.

• Members

HA! That's hilarious and true! Koslow has aged like the best French wine...Bryan looks...OK. He looks like he *could* be Lauren's son, he's 40 and looks slightly younger so it works...Muldoon and Rinna...they could be Koslow's siblings, most certainly not her children, they've aged really poorly, that's what the sun does to you!

• Members

Yep, Billie is Kate's daughter. The first actress who played Billie under Lauren Koslow's Kate was Krista Allen in 1996 (Rinna had left for 'Melrose Place' at this point)...a lot of people thought she was the slut Billie...which I'm not disputing...but damn, she was gorgeous (she later dated George Clooney and was on 'Baywatch') and a far better match, looks wise, for Lauren Koslow. Austin Peck played Austin (Billie's brother) under Koslow as well. This is Muldoon's first time playing Kate's son with Lauren in the role, Peck, obviously, is a better match for Koslow's looks.

Krista_Allen.jpgaustin-peck.jpg?d=600

• Members

Wow, okay, thanks. I know these people separately, didn't know their connections on the show. Wasn't Billie also played by the actress from Port Charles? I know that the first Kate was Deborah Adair.

Archived