Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I saw her in that interview, I was shocked. Not that she gained weight or got plastic surgery, but that she bleached her skin. I really thought that Black people had stopped doing that, especially after Michael Jackson. She used to be so pretty too. Ugh. I keep seeing the claim that it is Lupus, but that obviously is not true.

• Members

It's still quite common. And even if African American women aren't bleaching their skin, they're using makeup that's way, way lighter than their actual skin tone...the sad thing about that is African American women, by in large, have some of the most gorgeous skin on the planet, wrinkle free, even toned, lustrous and clear.

The Lupus claim has never been substantiated. Some argue she's on prednisone to account for the bloating of her face...but look at her collarbone, arms, she's gained a lot of weight. And look at her hairline, you can see where her skin hasn't been bleached.

It's just sad because she was a truly beautiful young woman. Now, she looks like a clown.

• Members

A little weight gain? Try 50 pounds. The weight gain has really influenced her looks as she seems to carry a lot of weight in her face, which is a bitch I understand because the second I put on a pound, it's on my face.

The eyes are the thing she probably hasn't had surgery on, they're bagging and sagging, but that's pretty natural.

Not really, the melanin and pigment in her skin has permanently changed for the most part. Why skin bleaching is ever done is beyond me, it's not something I've ever offered.

Archived