GH: September Discussion

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. Zamprogna has grown on me -- at the beginning he looked like a leprechaun with a medallion and a tan. He was the highlight of the show yesterday. I like that they are showing a cop who has a sense of humor and is, you know, a decent guy. I do fear that Patrick will confront him, though, for "lying" to Sonny who is such a great father and family man, blah blah blah.

Unfortunately, GH continues to force Lulu (and DaLu) on us in the most ineffective possible way. Domte is on a gurney, coughing up a kidney and contemplating a transplant, and here comes Malibu Barbie, farting sunshine out of her ass.

Lulu: You're the big hero, you know that?

Dominic: Is that, uh, does that mean you're gonna go out with me?

Lulu: [scoffs] I think heroes are overrated.

Dominic: Look at all my pain and suffering.

Lulu: I don't date guys that I feel sorry for.

For reals?? Guys are turned on by this? And has anybody counted up all the "I" in Lulu's dialogue above? Even next to somebody's almost-deathbed, Lulu is all about meMeMe.

I'll give it to JFP, the wannabe Grey's Anatomy EP. She lives for this ish. And does a great job with it. Production-wise, JFP is showing Ellen Wheeler how it's done.

Question: The gothic fortune teller with the Cassadine accent -- nobody is asking how she's doing! I'm assuming that with her "gift" she foresaw Peepaw Quartermaine speeding towards Morgan at 3 mph, so she shoved Lulu ("Your heart aches for love, but it eludes you. 'Cause you have no chemistry with ANYBODY") out of her tent, threw her crystal ball into her purse and get the hell out of Dodge on her broomstick.

• Members

I am not pleased that Patrick knows about Dante at all. There was never any reason to involve in him in Sonny's drama with Olivia. Patrick's sole positive characteristic use to be that he had no use for the mob, now he is all sympathetic and friendly with Sonny. Makes my teeth ache.

Dante's paternity is turning out to be one of those GH secrets where everyone knows, but the person most affected. I have never understood where the drama is supposed to lie in that kind of weak ass storytelling. I am surprised that Guza is doing this to his beloved Sonny usually Lucky alone is subjected to this treatment.

• Members

Oh! And I forgot to add that Liz & Nik kissing outside of Jake's hospital room was HELL O' HOT. Yes, I know he's the Pillsbury doughboy. Yes, I know Becky Herbst isn't a fan of open-mouthed kissing with her co-stars. Yes, I know Tyler Christopher slurps loudly. I don't care. The way he held her hair back, the way their lips met, the way Jason's eyes bu-u-ugged out when he saw them was a win IMO.

Bring it on, peeps. I've been wanting Nik & Liz for years. Even though I love Lucky.

• Members

You must desperately want Liz and Nikolas because I would not even describe what they were doing as kissing, much less hot. They were chewing around each other's mouths. It was like they didn't want to get too close or couldn't figure out how to do generic soap kissing. I have never anything like that before on a soap. LOL!

• Members

All this Liz and Nik stuff has done is made me vomit. It's actually turned me into a Rebecca and Ethan fan which by the way, I am convinced with this disgusting Nik and Liz storyline(worse than Nik and Courtney), Emily's coming back. Too many anvils and from hidden pictures from the Emmy's, Natalia Livingston has died her hair back to brown.

I in no way wanted a Nik and Liz pairing this way and I don't buy for a second that based on the destruction being setup(Emily back probably hell bent on destroying Nikolas for his actions towards her, Lucky and Liz in a custody fight with Jason on Lucky's side) and them not caring a fig for anyone other than themselves, this is longterm. But I also have no interest in seeing Lucky and Liz or Nik and Emily back together.

I liked the Quartermaine scenes and liked the stuff with Edward and Rebecca. JOhn INgle has a way of bringing out the best in his costars.

Robin and Patrick were adorable today. Too much Olivia, I do like Dante, Sonny *yawn. Jason and Sam were good today. I loved Lucky today. Liz and Nikolas are disgusting perverts. Liz was a total beyotch to Rebecca.

• Members

Robin and Patrick were adorable. They are a wonderful soap couple who get no quality airtime. They weren't even together when the mystery ended. Why does everyone and their mother have to be involved with Sonny's drama.

I think that this Nik/Liz fling is to add drama to Emily's return in November sweeps. Emily and Nikolas will be back together by January and Lucky will be stuck with Liz by March, if not sooner.

I was shocked that Sam voiced concern for Lucky. I'm glad she gives a damn about him because no one else does.

NL has given up on playing Rebecca. She is basically Emily which she does well because she cannot act and the character must be closer to her real life personality. Rebecca and Edward and Rebecca and Ethan were good in their scenes.

There is too much Sonny, Olivia and Dante. It will be this way for a long time I suspect.

• Members

I can't say it enough. Tyler is the most overrated actor on this show. He's got 2 storylines basically and you'd think he'd be playing up the interesting one, him going dark. That's all his fans have talked about for years is a REAL cassadine story for him so he gets one and this is the result? Disappointing. All he's doing is playing Nikolas as mean and annoying. I don't see him putting anything into it. He needs lessons from Stephan Nichols. And Liz? I see nothing but vileness with this storyline. No chance a woman would go for Nikolas over the hot gorgeous Lucky except on GH where overweight aged steroid infested actors are preferred over gorgeous actors with charisma.

• Members

Nik/Liz who cares. I don't like TC and I think Becky Herbst is way overrated too. Her smirks and baby voice annoy me.

Sam was awesome today. And I loved her in Lucky's corner.

NL I am sure this is per the show's direction but yeah IA she's not much of an actress but I also found she's always had a sweetness about her that while Emily was annoying as hell I liked. I also thought some of her best work on GH as an actress was opposite Chad Bannon as Zander and opposite Steve Burton during the awful Soily stuff. Soily was awful but NL and SBu and Mo and Sbu has some powerful scenes together. I always felt it was TC and acting opposite him for so many years that stunted her to an extent. They should pair her opposite someone who could benefit her like maybe IR who to me is very underrated and better than most on the show. KeMo to me is a very weak actress also but I find her likable on screen for the most part.

And Olivia. Someone at GH loves the actress because the amount of story and screentime is perplexing. I find her a weak actress but the Dante actor is first rate. And I will say JOhnny/BB has gotten much better since they have moved him away from Lulu.

• Members

Before today, I thought no way will Liz get pregnant with Nik's child (no chance she will ever have Lucky's child), but I can see it happening now. If only so her pregnancy will be an obstacle for the inevitable Nikolas/Emily reunion.

TC is a 10 lbs away from a double chin. His head like those orange grapefruits in the supermarkets.

• Members

Guza describes this story as Nikolas going dark and Heathcliff-ian which is goes to show Guza is deluded. Nikolas comes off weak, petty and unlikable. If he tried to kill Ethan and locked Rebecca up in a room at Wyndamere at least he would be following obsessive male Cassadine tradition, instead Nik is wondering around PC having sex with Rebecca and Liz. The deliberate cruelty that he showing towards his brother and the neglect of his son makes him even worse than Sonny which means that Guza thinks that Nik is the bestest ever.

Archived