GH: September Discussion

• Members

So what will happen this month with the continuing story of Sonny and his Cheaper By The Dozen family.

Will The Carnival be another lackluster Sweeps event to kill another Quartermaine off (Even though John Ingle confirmed he is staying on the show)

Rumours are circulating that this is the end of The Zaccharas.

And Stavros Returns From The Dead.

For all the hype September better be good.Oh and Helena And Luke return on my birthday.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! I despise Spinelli. They are filming the Spinelli/Maxie wedding. Gawd, I can't believe that it has got to this point. Yes, they won't get married, but you know that Guza's pet will get the girl eventually. I can't even feel bad for Maxie. She is beyond pathetic now.

• Members

Supposedly the show was bringing on 2 new actors to play Stavros and Mischa, his daughter who were going to be involved with Luke and his kids in some recreation of a Spencer Cassadine thing with Helena. Odd thing was Nikolas and Alexis were never mentioned in the story so chances are Nikolas still would have been panting after Liz and Alexis kissing up to Sonny.

• Members

WTF?! This was the first storyline in ages that sounded interesting on GH. Wasn't it also going to 'fix' the whole Rebecca/Emily debacle as well?

Still, if this show can't even manage to update its opening to add characters that have been on for a year, then expecting them to follow through on a storyline is just giving them far too much credit.

• Members

I can't even figure out what is Nikolas is trying to do and how it would hurt Rebecca. This story makes me roll my eyes. Only a man could get away looking like as swollen and unattractive as Tyler Christopher does on a Phelps show. I noticed that Steve Burton's head is slightly swollen as well.

• Members

I don't get what he's pulling. He's basically turning her into Emily? She's dressing like her, now dying her hair. And this he's doing to make her pay. So let's see she'll end up with better hair(NL looks better as a brunette), better dress, and perhaps a bit more sophisticated and smarter. If that's punishment, can I sign up. Unless this is leading to the character being revealed as Emily and Nikolas goes all wacko for what he's done, what's the point. He's doing all this to lull her into a false sense of security and then he's going to dump her and expose her and hurt her like she hurt him? Ok doesn't the entire town know she's a con? Why don't I feel sorry for Nikolas at all. TC still looks stupid and obnoxious in all his scenes. And he and SBu? The 2 worst looking guys on the show.

• Members

This story like most Guza stories is inane and pointless. I do not feel sorry for Nikolas. Everyone warned him that Rebecca was conning him and he still got involved with her so he got what he deserved.

They are definitely the most unhealthy unattractive men in the cast. I don't get how they get more airtime than GV.

• Members

It should be but it won't. AMC and OLTL are both not good but are tons better than GH. I just really don't get this show anymore. I don't understand what this show is going for anymore. Most airtime is spent on Sonny and his family, the Jason and Sam reunion is a bust, this Nik and Liz story is pointless with this Nikolas gaslighting story going on, Robin and Patrick are non existant, and Spixie has become the flagship couple.

Archived