GH: September Discussion

• Members

Speaking of Ethan... what is the point of this character? What was the point of him coming on in the first place? Titillation for Geary? Giving Greg Vaughan a big "F U"? Now he's playing a carnie alongside recurring regular Coleman -- who is getting more face-time with NLG and Mo than in Teethan's wet dreams.

It's funny -- I am enjoying the "Cataclysmic Event" but if I never see Ronald SpinDonald, gulping Rebecca, Sam's nipples straining against her Gap tank-tops, Cotton-mouth and SkunkLu ever again, it won't be a day too soon.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that Nik's revenge is to garner sympathy for insipid Rebecca but I can't stand either of them though so whatever. Dark Nik sucks, what kinda fool tells what his intentions are to an enemy? Plump idiot. And I'm not feeling Nik/Liz either. GV needs to go to primetime, keep trying out for shows man.

Spixie irk me greatly. Their kisses are gross enough without clown makeup added into the mix.

Lulu's pairings all start the same, cat and mouse crap. I'm tired of it cause she's not all that. So Dante is wasted here imo and I have yet to see JMB spark with anyone.

• Members

I think I might be into GH until the end of this week and then I am gone. I'm tired of the endless Lucky crap, I hate Jasam, I loathe Sonny and Olivia, carly and Jax zzzz, Spixie is a joke, and nothing interests me. If they smarten up and decide to make Rebecca EMily, hook her up with Lucky and trash Nik and Liz, I'll come back. Lucky and Emily were always the pairing I wanted on this show for yearss, not Nik and Emily or Nik and Liz or Liz and Lucky. Not counting on it though.

Ethan? Who knows.

• Members

Thanks, Ann, for Jason's history. I do remember the whole Susan/Alan story well.

I thought today's episode was pretty damned good. Does the quality always vary this wildly? I was glued the entire time. I have zero complaints and I look forward to tomorrow's episode. For some reason, the montage today seemed better than yesterday -- I haven't a clue as to why. But it was a good, really good show for me.

• Members

More like they are both heavy HGH and PED users with their swollen heads and chests. Tyler Christopher's head would give Barry Bonds' head a run for its money. I'll give Steve Burton credit for looking better than TC who is a bloated mess.

I always wanted original Lucky and Emily to fall in love and be together forever.

JaneAusten, you can't stop watching GH. It is a "I wish I could quit you" situation for me so I need the company.

• Members

If you saw Jason and Nik a few years back you'd understand. I think Steve B is actually in better shape than he has been. TC is terrible out of shape or just too stocky. But there are days when his head seems much to big for his body. that's most days. I'm just tired of JFP picking on the actresses when there are only about 2 or 3 decent looking in shape men on this show and it's not the lead characters.

I can't watch Nik and Liz. Both characters nauseate and repulse me especially together.

• Members

Exactly. Other than Greg Vaughan, the GH men don't even work out. Maurice Benard is solid shape for a man his age, but he doesn't even work out. Ron Moss who is older than him has crazy abs. Ingo hasn't hit the gym in years. Jason Thompson. Brandon Brash and Bradford Anderson obviously do not work out. Steve Burton almost had a double chin a couple months ago before he went on the steroids. Both Burton and Christopher are no longer anything near the lean built guys that they used to be and yet they are still leading men. Phelps would NEVER let her female actresses gain and lose weight over the years like they have. She micromanages to the point that she made Laura Wright start straightening her hair. No female actress on GH could look bloated like TC and not be fired. Yet the men get away with looking sloppy and out of shape so I am commenting.

I do a lot of fast forwarding. It is one way to go.

• Administrator

I liked the drama that the accident caused. I felt so bad for Molly when she was screaming for her big sister. That little girl playing her just rocks. The young dude playing is pretty good too.

Who's this Louise chick? I think she was pretty hot, but I'm going to need to see more of her....she wasn't on enough today. Why was she with Max at the carnival?

I get what GH was going for when they had Jason walk around for like a minute while that song was playing in the background....but I couldn't help but laugh at "broken hearted Jason." :lol:

The Johnny/Spinelli/mob shootout was so unnecessary. What was good about the carnival was that it was about family drama and not some stupid mob shit. If Guza would minimize the mob to like it was in the mid 90's and focus on family drama, Guza could try to redeem himself for 2003-present and 1999-2000.

Anyway, GH has their Best Drama, Directing reel with this episode.

• Members

Gawd, I hope that OLTL uses yesterday's episode for its Emmy reel and kicks GH's butt.

Jason's walk of pain was hilarious. I could not stop laughing. He is so pathetic.

The actress who plays Molly is a find.

The woman with Max is Louise the new ADA.

Archived