GH: September Discussion

• Members

I am sure that Sam apologized again after Jason rescued her from the pit late last year.

The only kind of apology I have ever heard from Jason was when he told Robin TWICE that she had been right about not putting Michael in the mob world because it was dangerous. It was shocking.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Writing e a "sorry I threatened to kill you" apology for Jason would probably be too problematic for him. I don't even see how that would work because it wasn't like some sort of heat of the moment slip of the tongue. He specifically set out to threaten her for hiring those "thugs" to scare Elizabeth while she was in the park with her kids and also for the game she was playing with Elizabeth when she was manipulating Lucky. All that might do is remind viewers who may have forgotten about it how even more ridiculous the writing has gotten.

Up until now (unless I'm forgetting something), Jason has been written as this character who completely severs romantic relationships once there is betrayal without looking back. If nothing else, they've been consistent with the characterization of Jason.

As far as Elizabeth goes, they don't seem to know what to do with the character. She started out as a bad girl then they made her into a heroine of sorts. Now it just looks as if they want to hang on to the supporting character (or maybe it's more about keeping RH around) but they don't want to write anything decent for her.

• Members

No, I agree Liz is a slut. And a bitch who needs a backup guy. So she will use Lucky in Niz just as she did with Jiz to raise her kids while she always looks for something better.

Just too bad that this time, Lucky will not only be screwed over by the slut who lies about loving him, but by his pig of a brother, too. I give Lucky a free pass to go postal and kill 'em all.

• Members

It's funny how skewed online is. The offliners I know don't find this Nik and Liz lustfest at all soapy and want Rebecca to kick Liz's arse, so GH seems to be succeeding in building support for that character, especially when they throw everything but the kitchen sink to make poor Liz and Nikolas look like the poor poor victims. Liz is such a martyr it's nauseating and I am sick of the heavy handed writing her and Nikolas's character both get. I don't find that makes Liz one bit interesting. Why would I when I know what end result will be, Liz suffers nothing at the end of the day. Maybe on a soap with no predetermine winners it could be interesting and soapy. Or maybe if I didn't just see this same story for Liz for the past 2 years it could be also. It's the same crap that made me the biggest Sam fan 2 years ago. I hope this backfires just like Jason and Liz did when Lucky and Sam became the surprise hit. Funny one woman at work said "How could Nikolas do this to Emily, it's disgusting" - nothing about Lucky sad to say. The more and more NL's Rebecca becomes like Emily(and she's there now except fot the brown hair which is coming), the more the audience is going to hate Nik for this and Liz for Lucky.

• Members

ITA. Online and offline fans rarely have similar opinions about the most controversial stories. I think this is one of the reasons that TPTB ignore the opinions of vocal, but small online soap fans. One area I bet online and offline fans agree is that NL has stop pretending to play a different character and is now playing Emily.

Watching Nikolas and Liz last week, I realized that I simply do not care what they do. I only cared about how it effected Lucky who will likely end up with nothing or stuck with Liz again. Rebecca will be fine. She will end up being Emily and end up back with Nikolas who pay absolutely no price for betraying Lucky. On a positive note, this story is getting GV is getting some airtime which is good.

• Members

Onliners give themselves such a level of self importance it cracks me up. I'd think based on online that Spixie is the least popular pairing ever on GH and Spinelli is not liked at all. I may dislike them with a passion, but I have no doubt they are popular. And BH has always had a vocal online fanbase. You'd think she was the second coming of Susan Lucci the way some talk.

Greg I am happy he's getting airtime but I really loathe how they write the character. But yeah at least he's getting airtime.

And this show has succeeded in making me now hate Liz to epic proportions. Nikolas, always hated him, this just reinforced how much more awful than Sonny he's always been. Pathetic loser.

Archived