GH: September Discussion

• Members

I hate Spinelli with a passion and Spinelli with Maxie even more, but I know quite a few offline fans who love Spinelli. I don't think that it means that they are in the majority. The network must be convinced that he is majorly popular the way that the annoying character gets all that airtime.

True. I have never gotten it.

I tend to range from ambivalent to dislike with Liz. Nikolas was ruined in my eyes by his affair with Courtney because Emily could not getting over being raped quick enough. It does not help that TC looks perpetually bored.

Liz and the Pillsbury Dough Boy were so pathetic doing it, I could not find the energy care. It is only in the scenes with Lucky, do I get ticked off at Liz. The therapy session with Lucky was the worse. All she had to do is tell Lucky that she wanted to take a break. I hope Guza is true to form does not give Lucky much reaction to finding out about Liz and Nikolas. It looks like Lucky may be getting involved with the mob situation. Hopefully, that gets him some airtime away from Liz and Nikolas.

I wonder what happens next with Rebecca. She will be furious when she finds out the truth about Nikolas. I would not be surprised if she is pregnant. Better her than Liz for sure.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really did replace Sam as the town slut and gave the role to Liz =\

I like TC & RH's chemistry, but I don't like the twist in the storyline when Liz agreed to marry Lucky after sleeping with Nikolas. I just want Liz/Jason.. Damn you Frons & your love affair with JaSPam!!!!!!

• Members

Chemistry never superceeds story for me at all and this story is horrid. I don't find either character the least bit rootable or sympathetic. They actually deserve each other. I hope this pairing crashes and burns. Rebecca the con artist and Ethan are coming out the most rootable characters in this and Lucky is being written again as the story buffoon. It's lame and tiring especially after seeing Liz in the same story with Jason for 2 years. And yeah I like Sam but hate Jasam. Liz is more than welcome to Jason.

• Members

The only time I have ever enjoyed Nikolas was early on with Genie. His stuff with Stephan Nichols and JOnathan Jackson I really enjoyed. TC sucks at romance but I did like Coltin Scott's version of Nikolas with Marissa Ramirez as Gia. But even that got crappy towards the end.

And death to Spixie. This pairing had turned one of my favorite characters Maxie into a character I detest also.

• Members

Repeats of TPIR are being shown opposite GH in my area so I flipped back and forth. I miss Bob, but Drew Carey is not that bad as a host or at least he is better than the last time I watched. This African American women in this red hat won a car. She was so happy. I could not stop laughing. Reminded me of how much I love watching TPIR.

Thank goodness Lucky did not sleep with Liz. We are spared a WTD story. Nikolas is so hypocritical. He inherited a "loyalty gene?" Clearly, it has been mutated into a traitorous Cassadine gene. Nikolas giving Ethan money to take Rebecca away is so stupid. All he has to do is break up with her to make her go away.

After that speech Dante gave Olivia about the mob, he turns around and hems and haws about giving Sonny up to Ronnie. Not a surprise. Gah. Someone please send Sonny to prison or kill him. I'll take either one.

• Members

I am really surprised there was no commentary on the last couple of days with the lead up to the wedding. John J York has been the star of the show practically as the wedding seemed to be all about Mac and his comedic seething. Then today that dream sequence hit every right note from every actor from Mac being a blithering idiot out of the home to Lulu's air kisses, to Jason telling Spin they have to go because there are people waiting to die. And then the comedy ended and Kisten Storms stepped up to deliver a multi faceted performance touching on Maxie's sad side, and then finally Bradford Anderson got his moment to shine at the altar. It was just good all around. GH should have brought back Kristina Wagner, Jackie Zeman and June Lockhart, but aside from that the entire episode was almost pitch perfect.

• Members

GH must have finally done it to me because my cynicism was at full blast. I was not impressed or moved, only ticked off that I had to watch one of the more annoying couples that I have ever had to endure getting all this attention. JJY has some nice comic timing and all I could think looking at him is what a waste. GH wastes everything. Whatever. Days is better.

Archived