GH: September Discussion

• Members

lol, everytime i try to quit they go and do soemthing new and exciting like Nik & Liz...

see, i tots buy Maxie falling in love with Spinelli, what i dont buy is her changing her selfish, self-destructive, bitch ways because she fell in love. she has loved and listed before, a lot - kyle, zander, lucky, jessie, nikolas, logan, cooper, to name a few - but didnt change her ways.

They really shoulda had them fall in love, try to make it work, decide they were better as friends and just always play up that angle between them. Maxie does belong in a hot triangle with Johnny & Olivia or in the quad of Lucky/Liz/Nik. Not idolated with Spin and her BFF Lulu.

and ITA w/ you about Jason. and you are right mac/robin/patrick/maxie is gold.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

So I decided to watch GH live for some reason.......and what a fun episode it is!! Molly and Morgan singing was so cute! These two are golden. Then Mac/Patrick/Coleman singing. LMAO I love that everyone is having fun. The singing reminds me a bit of the Nurses Ball. Since Guza is going all mid-90's, it would be so awesome if the Nurses Ball came back. I haven't seen Kate/Megan Ward in months so when I saw her, I was just like, "Wow......" LOL Damn that woman is beautiful. :wub: Kate/Coleman were pretty funny.....that slap on the ass. And then Alexis coming back, "You define the word, Macho." :lol: I like seeing fun GH.

• Members

What the heck happeend to Johnny and Lulu? Wasnt the show building them up as the best new couple last year? They killed off Logan to prop them up and it seemed as if the writing was heavy in their favor. Now I see Johnny is with Olivia and I have no idea whats happening with Lulu. How did she and Johnny end and are their any feelings still there?

Kristina has a bf? Who is this kid?

• Members

Effin' writers... Lucky is the odd man out AGAIN! Liz is jerking him around and he just keeps planning a future with her. His 'father' sends for everyone BUT Lucky (yadda yadda, no police). At least change the guys name! It just seems cruel to keep calling him 'Lucky'.

Archived