AMC: Daytime Confidential confirming production moving to LA

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oooh! This seems like fun! :)

My turn!

From the bright yellow dress she chose to wear, and the way her hair was parted to the left more than it was to the right, I think that means she's going to move to Los Angeles with the show. Also, whenever she'd mention the move, she'd blink three times in succession.

And yes, clearly the show was pre-taped. The cutaways and jumpcuts were a dead give away.

ETA: Oh, yeah. Let's no also forget to add that the reason the cast was gathered for the news was due to them, according to Lucci, being in the middle of shooting a "dance marathon." So we can put an end to that branch of the conspiracy theory.

• Members

Aiden would be silly not to stick with the show at this point, he has been SO very blessed to have been kept on such a fickle show for this long.

Of ocurse I wish they were still here with us, but there's a sweet relief in knowing that we won't have to worry about losing our dearly departed vets to the move. And I'm sure they'll be willing to fly in Ray M. as s/l dictates, that'll proabably work just fine for him.

• Members

Pratt: "Brian, Brian...the vets are revolting!"

Frons "I know, I know"

------------

It was wise of them to give a one week deadline so they're not bogged down in months of "revolts" and moronic internet campaigns. Rip the band-aid off and move on.

• Members

Absolutely agree. It also gives them time to launch an exit story for them. Another disaster?! A serial killer(Erica being the killer?)?!

I'm actually stoked about this move. Daytime's needed a huge shakeup like this for quite some time. :)

• Members

I knew Jacob would stay but I was hoping he'd go. He is tapped out as JR and he looks so waxen now.

I'm glad Aiden's going, I will always have some soft spot for Aidan Devane even as he has little use as a character. Throwing him overboard for the very poorly written, uncomfortable Adam/Annie "romance" (romance as in let's have her make eyes at his son and nephew) did not help.

I'm surprised they're keeping Bobbie. They seem to have nothing left for Krystal.

Archived