AMC: Daytime Confidential confirming production moving to LA

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not like she has to cross the wild prairie to get there, but for Susan Lucci the idea of moving west with her daytime drama All My Children is a overwhelming.

"We just found out a day and a half ago, and we've been dancing a marathon at All My Children ever since," the actress, 62, told PEOPLE at Thursday's New York City Feed the Children's Daytime Gives Back event. "So, we're all walking around in shock."

What's Lucci's game plan for moving from New York (where AMC stops filming in December) to Los Angeles (where it starts up again Jan. 4)? "I don't know ... I love the show and I love playing Erica [Kane]," says the Scarsdale native who even went to college in New York. "But I'm just now going to have a couple of days off. It's a lot to think about."

http://www.people.com/people/news

• Members

I actually think the show would be better off without Tad.

I don't think the same about Erica (and Pratt has actually done some good stuff with Erica, at least until a few months ago).

I love David Canary, but if his only role on the show is to be cuckolded by crazy Annie, then perhaps he is better off leaving and finding roles to suit his talent.

Archived