AMC: Daytime Confidential confirming production moving to LA

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thorsten Kaye and Susan Haskell have children to support and mortgagew. I doubt that either one of them can afford to be unemployed. He already took the pay cut so he will make the move. I am sure that ABC will do their best to accommodate their actors with families in NY by letting them block tape their scenes so they can go fly back on Thursdays or Fridays. This means the show will be choppy like GH, but I am sure that all the ABC soaps will be filming all their scenes on Monday to Thursday so they can go dark on Fridays to save money anyway.

On the good news front, I am hoping that the move means that Christell Stause extends her contract and stays with AMC.

• Members

She said she's going on a vacation tomorrow and she'll make a decision. She'll weigh things. Emphasized she's a New Yorker.

Says the entire cast has a big decision to make; notes that unlike others she's lucky to have the choice, etc.

• Members

Oh man. So does it seem like she was booked on Regis and Kelly just to talk about the move? Or did she talk about Kenya? Because if she was there just to talk about the move then it seems like she was booked a while back so maybe she already knew about the move previously?

• Members

Ooooo 2 segments of La Lucci! Yes. Let me guess, she was wearing red? :lol:

This has officially been the most stressful week of my life! It could become the second most stressful week if La Lucci announces next week that she's not going to continue with the show. :(

Archived