90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

That's why I don't really ever buy the idea of oh isn't TV so progressive now and oh look these shows for the teens are so progressive. This and Gossip Girl managed to end up being more regressive than Dawson's Creek, the only real difference being that the actors playing gay characters for a few seconds a week don't look terrified to kiss other men.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

What a surprise nothing in that interview about Dixon. Not. Tristan was excellent in The Wire. I don't care that he is African American. I can't believe that he cannot get better work. Surely he could get a regular role on one of those cable series or get his own project off the ground. David Simon could cast him on Treme.

• Members

Redeeming Adrianna shouldn't even be happening, that girl should've launched herself off that cliff like she wanted to last season. UGH! rolleyes.gif Can't believe she's staying.

I think Dixon will be one of the characters whose screen-time will be reduced, Olsen & Carr just didn't want to say. It really is a shame there's no scoops on him & he never gets story. I like the actor a lot.

We'll see how the show is under these new producers, I love it & I hope it gets even better.

• 1 month later...

Archived