90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Surrpised Teddy was even on the show bc I thought he was done. What a waste.

Adriana didnt kill herself? I was hoping she'd commit suicide over the summer

I feel so cheated that Naomi is not pregnant and Max is gone. WTF was the point of going their in the finale? Such wasted potential which could have led to some interesting developments

Annie's rich lady's relatives are contesting the will? I called it and glad they are.

Overall I found the finale to be lame. Not feeing the stories and it didnt draw me in

Bc Navid left her for Silver. She didnt get over it like she claimed and secretly hated her. That was a pure act of revenge.

Bc the show is dumb. I wish they'd get rid of Annie

• Members

I'm mad that Naomi really isn't pregnant. In the beginning they toyed with the viewers minds starting off with that doctors appointment where the doctor said she wasn't really pregnant, then we saw Naomi wake up in the plane like it was a dream, THEN at the end of the episode we find out that appointment was real?! WTF?? I'm pissed! Last seasons cliffhanger meant NOTHING now. *sigh*

Liam came off really pathetic in this episode IMO. LMAO at him proposing to Annie two times and getting shot down both times. Dude just doesn't get it. I also don't care about his 25 G's being stolen. What a lame S/L...

I hope they do something with Annie and that new guy she met at school...who was that actor?

Also who is the actor playing that guy who wears the cowboy hat & is also Dixon's new roommate? I love him already. lol.

Pathetic ass Adrianna rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Omfg what is she even still doing on the show?! UGH!! She is such a little gnat, she was BEYOND pathetic in the premiere. Navid's little sister is like a mini version of her. I can already tell that girls going to be extra annoying. Just ugh....

And she (Adrianna) slept with Dixon's new roomate?? What a HUSSY! rolleyes.gif

Omg Manish Dayal (Raj) looks really weird without his beard. He really needs to grow it back ph34r.png Some people look better with a full beard! I get why his head is shaved (for Raj's cancer), but please grow out your beard again! lol

To me the best thing about the premiere was the production values...lol. The show looks even more stunning under these new producers. It's a real sight to look at. Story wise, wasn't really impressed. Hopefully it'll get better, I think it will.

• Members

It felt like a pilot, and that is a good thing. It is clearly a fresh start. They addressed the past that they needed to quickly and laid the ground work for the future.

I love that Annie said no. I think Adrianne needs to be killed off, i liked how little of her was in the episode but fear for the future. she has ate this show alive for 2 years now. I like Silver/navid dealing with his sister, i know a lot of people who actually go through this. Liam buying the beach bar could be interesting. Ivy, man... i am gonna feel for her when her husband dies.

The living arrangements work very well, and are realistic IMHO.

All around, a solid, good, interesting episode. Thats more than I can say for most of the series history to be honest.

The two new guys were introduced well.

• Members

Thanks. When I was writing that I thought that might've been how it was (since it makes tons more sense) but I wasn't sure. LOL.

Bitch should've been killed off LAST SEASON! There were so many opportunities. That cliff should've been it for her.

Agreed, I really liked them and both of the actors. Cowboy hat guy especially.

Oh that's what happened?! Man I gotta go back and watch the episode again since clearly I was to busy paying attention to the scenery than the actual storylines. LOL. I thought Liam got jacked by the bartender and that was it.

Archived