90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

OMG. That's really sad it only got 500k views. I actually really enjoyed the retrospective. It was cool seeing all the flashbacks and commentary from cast/crew.

I rolleyes.gif'd so hard at those exec. producer bitches Patti Carr and Lara Olsen cheesing up the screen and bragging about how they brought the show to the Playboy mansion and whatnot. Your influence RUINED the show and blew viewers away in droves, ladies. You should've been embarrased & declined to even comment. Ugh.

I was so glad they interviewed Rebecca Sinclair, who I thought really made the show appealing in all the seasons she helmed, especially the first two.

Not going to watch the finale yet. I saw the second to last episode though. Is it wrong I was cheering at the end when that music set literally went down and toppled over Adriana? I hope she finally dies. LMAO.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOLZ. Yeah Adriana was performing and then all of a sudden there was an explosion and the whole venue set just came crashing down on her. In the finale she was trapped in a whole bunch of rubble and there were several times where they teased her impending death but it never happened! Definitely NOT worth watching (ok, well you can at least get some joy out of seeing the set falling down on her tongue.png LOL)

• Members
Too late! I already watched it this morning and what a boring bland mess. That was the SERIES finale? Felt more like a season finale. Did they not get enough notice to wrap up the series bc that was a lame way to go out.

None of the adults returned prior to this? None of the parents, Ryan, Kelly or Jen? Have they even been talked about?

Naomi is now dating some emperor's son? She came across so shallow and typical Naomi. Very basic chick with no depth to her.

I hate that they've built Annie and Liam to be this big super couple of the show. I always hated them and thought he should have been with Naomi. Their scenes were so cliché and predictable and the end with the show ending on their engagement was so cheesy.

Silver's hair is long again. Hasn't been since I watched in season 1. Everyone sort of got a happy resolution but man hers was awful! Not only does she learn that her baby is dead but then she has cancer...WTF?!? That's how you end off with her? That's not even a resolution as we will never know if she defeats it or if she dies like her mother. Honestly it probably would have better from a writing standpoint had she died in that disaster instead, maybe saving Navid's life (and not Adriana). After hitting her with the blow of that miscarriage, I don't think they should have given her something else negative to deal with. Too depressing

Dixon...they really did nothing with him. Why am I not surprised

Not only did Adriana not die but she was barely even hurt! How lame was that? She should have been more damaged

Overall Im glad I dropped the show and didn't look back. Doesn't seem like I missed a whole lot. I was really digging this show when it started but it became such a mess once they went to college.

Archived