90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

It happened about 2 episodes ago, one of the girls in the Cappa sorority took her out with some guy "friends" & it was later revealed that they were just there to make them look good and they get paid for hanging out with them. At first Annie did not like it but is continuing to do it because she needs money to get through school now that she doesn't have that inheritance money (and her mom/dad are also struggling w/money so she doesn't want to bother them).

Annie has been talking about the inheritance lawsuit but nothing has really moved forward with that yet. We haven't seen that college guy since the reveal he was related to Marla.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL seriously what is the point of Adrianna? She is literally nothing to this show anymore laugh.pngrolleyes.gif

i LOVE Annie and Patrick!

Bye Max! I love Austin!

Wow they totally dropped Alaska girl and her husband didn't they?? LOL! They totally shifted Liam over to this new modeling story which I really like.

I'm tired of Navid & his sister. I loved him w/Silver but I'm just tired of him & his problems now. I'd like to see him leave & for Silver to break free.

• Members

I wish Austin would get on his horse and leave. He adds nothing to this show. Hate Navid and Silver, his sister as annoying as she may be makes them interesting.

I really really really hate Liam this season. Like 10th power hate. And how focking stupid is he really? 10 thousand to pose, you have no job! you barely have a staff at the bar, STFU and do it!

Adrianna I can't stand you, but why is Dixon making me like you again? I won't lie, I kinda see potential here between those two, but dammit I loved Sixon, but Silver's a h-o and it sickens me that I can't be mad at Adrianna here. Dixon actually makes me understand her.

Annie and old guy, Chris McK is so ugly nowadays. I'm sorry but he is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Did Adriana and Dixon have sex? I couldnt tell. Annie needed to STFU. She goes off on Adriana bc she didnte ll her about Dixon's problem. Really? None of them are friends with her anymore and cut her out. Adriana isnt obligated to tell them anything and at least she was actually helping Dixon. I hope someone finds out she's a call girl and publicly exposes her. Too bad her parents are no longer around bc Id love to see their reaction. Dumb hooker

• Members

Damn! At first I didn't get the ending of last weeks show. I was like um how was that a cliffhanger?? I seriously rewinded that 5 straight times until I got it. WOW...so scandalous, I can't believe Silver made that mistake! This is terrible for Teddy!

The Vegas gay wedding was cute!

LOL at Vinny from Jersey Shore. I loved his guest spot!

Billy Ray Cyrus - Ugh!

I'm pretty positive they had sex since Dixon was putting his clothes back on when he came out of the room. If they didn't I think we would've gotten a scene where we actually saw them stop before anything happened.

Also I disagree that Adrianna was helping Dixon. How? All she did was lecture him about it a few times and do her "best" to try and get him to stop, which was stay handcuffed to him for a DAY so she could monitor him (and he STILL ended up taking pills, while she was ASLEEP next to him!). There is nothing Adrianna could've done on her own to save him. She should've told someone else even though they all hate her. Annie did the right thing by suggesting a rehab for him! All Adrianna did was prolong his drug use IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

She was helping Dixon by trying to make his ass realize he needed help. She knew a drug addicts first trait is act like it's no big whoop, bringing in the friends for intervention could backfire, as in Dixon would've just kept using and blown off his friends at that point. She was Dixon's only support system and drove miles and miles just to make sure he was ok. Now she slept w/ him, b/c she's a f_ck up and has been into him since he touched her arm and asked if she was ok in the S4 premiere. Hell the reason she came to that apartment was b/c offcamera it's assumed Dixon told her if she ever needed to talk..she needed to talk to him and was distracted by Austin, which is why the man w/ the hat told Dixon she came there to see him in the first place. I don't like Adrianna, but Dixon makes her tolerable and quite rootable. I will admit that they have prbly the best build up on this show currently. Part of me is sickened by her and the other part is rooting that b!tch understands that Dixon loves her.

Ivy and Raj who always bore me to tears, had me in tears for the right reasons this week.

BTW how lols but dramatic in a 'damn right there?' way was Dixon's confession. I was all sorts at that time. Scary place to do that, on Thanksgiving of all times, but that b!tch has a hold on his balls, she better appreciate them. Who knows maybe I'll like her for once on this show.

Annie was lols pathetic, b!tch your brother is a druggie, don't ever get in the way of a recovery step! she needed to STFU. OMG they are going to find out, I'm really a hooooooo.RMAO

Liam is such a pansy. Austin actually won points w/ me, but I needed my friend to convince me to that sh!t. All in all, these f_cking epi. are getting better, stop focusing the s/ls on Naomi's ass so much, kill Navid and you have a decent show.

• Members

I think one thing which is missing thats hurting the show right now is the family connections. None of the original group have any supporting family anymore besides Navid. Annie is a hooker and Dixon just went to rehab for being a drug addict, yet their parents are nowhere to be found. That became even more apparent when Annie was talking about how he came into the family and I think Debbie could have strengthened the story.

Ditto on Naomi's parents who are MIA. Anyone else remember that her mother had a secret son, who is also Annie and Dixon's half brother? Thats something thats been long buried and forgotten. Wouldnt it be a twist if Austin was her bro? Nah the show woudlnt go there. Jen, who was a major force the last 2 seasons disappeared and now Naomi truly is on her own.

They killed off Silver's mother and Kelly just vanished, so whats left for her? There's still David and her father Mel. I dont expect David to come on, but they should try to get Mel in the picture. Considering they are estranged, thats a built in story right there.

Its great that they are all friends, but I dont like how when it comes to spending Thanksgiving, its with each other as if their families dont exist. I wish the show would stop writing around them and try to bring some back, bc their supporting roles really help add layers to the characters. Everythign shouldnt be just about the college scene

• Members

Cheap you are absolutely correct - I really hate that the fact that in this season, any parents/siblings/family connections for any of these characters are nowhere to be seen. I understand that the group is older now and they certainly don't need any parental guidance, but still, they are going through major life issues. Dixon has a serious drug problem and Debbie's hanging out overseas w/ Mr. Matthews. Really?

Same with Ivy's mother. I'd love to see Laurel come back now that Raj has broken up with Ivy, her mother was always by her side.

• Members

I didn't like that Kelly was never mentioned during the Thanksgiving episode. It didn't make much sense considering up until a couple weeks ago, Silver was still living at her house.

Also, you're right Cheap. I WANT that son brought on for Annie/Dixon/Naomi. That would be amazing.

Also, I thought Mel was dead? Didn't they say that? And I really wish they could get some of the original cast back. Brian Austin Green, Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth. That's all I'm asking, for now.

And, I LOVE Adrianna this season. Especially with Dix :)

• Members

Last weeks episode was the best this season so far

Ivy and Ray were really great to watch this past week - Manish Dayal (Raj) was a real find for this show. I hope he makes it big in the future!

Also LOVED Naomi and Austin. I love the way the show writes them. They're perfect!

Finally some real Annie/Liam interaction. I hate that Annie is still staying with Patrick though. All it's doing is making Annie look worse. She has friends who can help her w/her money problems, yet she's still staying with Patrick, who freely lies and cheats on her....I don't get it.

Silver's new guy Greg was boring! YAWN!

Archived