90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They probably won't cancel all of them. I'm thinking they will probably only cancel two or three at most. Nikita, Gossip Girl and 90210 are the most vulnerable. But I also heard the new president of the CW wants to green light 3-4 new pilots come next fall. So he could be cleaning the board in a risk that his new series are bigger hits.

• Members

The stuff w/Naomi last night was brilliantly done - that's the kind of story I like to see!

What's up with Ivy getting a new guy every three episodes? :rolleyes: They should've just kept Raj, he was great. This new story she has now is almost the same way her & Raj's story went, only this time they're being brought together by art instead of weed! Oh goodie.

Adrianna & Dixon :rolleyes:

Sheila :rolleyes: omg so freaking annoying. Why did they even bring her on? This is such an overdone, typical story. So is the stuff with Annie. All of this is just AWFUL!

Silver and Navid blush.png Still love them.

• Members

Im glad Jen is back. It seemed that the show was trying too much to move past old stories but Im glad they brought her back. She should be good

What I realize I hate about this show is how grown they have these kids act. They are still kids, like 18 years old. I rolled my eyes at Naomi starting her own party planning company. Last season we had Dixon and Navid being record producers in high school and Adriana was already a famous celebrity. Now Liam is a becoming a famous hollywod model. I bet Ivy will get discovered next and become a famous artist. These kids are too successful, too early in their life. It makes them very unrelateable. In the original show, the gang was still trying to find themselves and make their way through college with normal struggles and issues. I think Silver is the only one that is still kept grounded. The res is just too much and too over the top

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

This show has reached rock bottom! Nothing interesting in last nights episode, same ol same ol! How many new guys is Ivy going to get? This is like the 5th boyfriend she's had on this show in a span of 3 seasons. This new guy looks so similar to Raj, why didn't they just keep him? And I'm so over "art" story lines.

Of course Naomi and the rich guy made goo goo eyes at each other. I miss Austin.

Sheila/Adrianna/Dixon/Liam rolleyes.gif BORING and PREDICTABLE!

• Members

It was even worse yesterday! The only parts I liked were Silver/Liam getting closer (Wow, this show puts together and breaks up any possible pair don't they?!). I thought they were really adorable. The rest was predictable, boring & a waste of time. But the preview for next weeks episode gave me a little hope, I'm glad the show didn't forget about Raj...looks like something sad is going to happen with him sad.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

WTF?? A random guy approaches Adrianna at the bar & she takes him upstairs and [!@#$%^] him in a heartbeat 5 mins into the premiere episode. Disgusting & it seemed really OOC for her.

I thought they were going to kill Dixon off. That was a really cruel fakeout! It was good to see Lori Loughlin back.

It was basically boring. Nothing much to savor. Not that interested in the Teddy/Silver story; Teddy's looking rough! I can't believe we still have to deal with this dumb Sheila girl obsessing over Liam rolleyes.gif

Naomi/Max were ok. Interesting to see the guy who played Mookie on AMC in a different role.

LOL. I'm not quite sure why I'm still even watching this show, though. I'll see how it goes these next few weeks, sometimes it has really good moments for me.

Archived