90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, Adrianna adds drama. But I can't help but love her and Dixon. F*cki*g friend of mines sold me on them and they have chemistry and it isn't I wanna be your friend chemistry. They could lead to an awesome love story and Ade could be fixed through him.

That cowboy is so f*cki*g annoying, I just Naomi to kick him in the nuts. I really want to see Naomi/Liam/Annie this season.

I like Navid's sister, b/c Navid/Silver are boring. She obvs. plays a big part in whatever happens there.

Those ratings are actually quite good. To lose only 100,000 viewers when Glee and DWTS came on, that's amazing. And people still don't know that S4 has started. 90210 held steady.

• Members

I am so upset that y'all don't like Adrianna anymore. Especially you, Cheap. We used to be her biggest fans here at SON. I admit, season 3 was AWFUL for Adrianna and I seldom enjoyed the character, but I still had hope. So far, season four has proven, for me, that they are dedicated to the character. She was down, hit rock bottom, and had no one. She seems genuinely sorry for her actions. I'm LOVING the friendship she has with Dixon, and wouldn't be opposed to a relationship there....Now mind you, I haven't finished episode two yet...I'm only halfway through it. But unless Adrianna did something really bad, I'm still going to stand by my thoughts. She's a very interesting character who adds a lot of drama.

LOVING the Naomi/Annie college storyline. Holly is the PERFECT bitch, and is exactly what 90210 needed. Finally, Naomi has an equal opponent to go up against!

Why are Ivy and Raj still on the show? Well, they're hardly on the show, but they're still there. I feel like they should have been written out. The writers should have just said that they moved away to some city where Raj was getting a new treatment. Ivy's always been a pretty useless character and honestly I often forget she's on the show....

Not sure how I feel about the Liam s/l. So far, it's just OK for me....It feels too rushed. They shouldn't have revealed everything all in one episode. However, i LOVE him owning the beach bar, and I hope that it can become this generation's Peach Pit. Speaking of the Pit, what ever happened to it? It was there in season one...dixon even worked at it!

I love Annie so much, and I feel bad that the guy dicked her over but it's going to create good drama!

Silver/Navid are boring. Navid needs to be written out so that Silver can go back to being a part of the group. She's way to good a character for that boring storyline. Also, Navid's sister has GOT to go.

• Members

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. I am absolutely loving this season. They are handling the college life just right. Love Dixon living with the cowboy. Love Naomi/Annie in college. Love this new bitch Holly, too. And Liam's bar has LOTS of potential.

Also love Naomi's new sorority. Especially the heavy girl. What's her name? Marge, or something like that? Very cute and fun.

• Members

The Holly stuff is already old for me. I love Megalyn Echikunwoke who plays Holly but the character is one-note and there is nothing to like about her really. This role should've been a short guest spot & that's it IMO. How many times are her & Naomi going to keep going back and forth? I did not like Holly vowing for revenge AGAIN at the end. How boring!

I like Naomi and the nerd Greek sorority as well. I wish it was just them and they didn't have to deal with those basic Cappa bitches anymore.

Dixon's ADHD story is promising to me and I love the cowboy roomate as well. That is pretty much all I enjoy right now though. Everything else is stale & uninteresting to me, especially this stupid Liam/useless girl from Alaska story! WHO CARES! rolleyes.gif Who wants to watch them gear up for having a baby? It should just be Liam, the bar he accidently bought, & his conflicts with Annie. That's it. This new girl is a joke who does and adds nothing for me.

• Members

This my fOCKing! problem w/ this season, it doesn't all suck, it just can be f*cking better!

Erin Silver. WTF happened to this girl? where's her life, did it go w/ the 10 inches of her hair? she is so stale. Like lifeless boring grandma maid-ish type sh!t, look at her in S1 and now, WTF is this girl and what did she do to Silver?

SoapBoy94, here's my thing w/ Adrianna. I saw some promise epi. 2 and then epi. 3 she completely pisses me off in every annoying way. Whether she's genuine or not I kept remembering, oh yeh, liar, drugger, she has a kid she could care less about, all of this because her involvement in the Jane and Liam angle, which I want to know who's the dumbf*ck that thought that one up? In epi.3 Liam = boring, Adrianna = annoying boring, put them together = SUPER BOREDOM! And now I'm thinking wait my friend wants her w/ Dixon...for F*cking what? so she can be like everyone else and screw his ass over too? we know they'll never let them be endgame, b/c 90210 is at times ran by superficially dumb writers who don't know how to write watchable drama w/ relationships fans might like w/o a triangle or cheating involved and by underwear models. So again why put Dixon in that?

Speaking about Dixon, his ADHD storyline, BEST THING EVER! IDK if Ade helps him, might as well, she needs suck up points before they continue to ruin her. But Dixon, welcome to being a character people see and care about to watch weekly.

The paint wasn't even dried between Liam and Annie and 90210 thoughtlessly just throws Adrianna right in there. I LOVED Naomi w/ Liam and I'm tired of them of this bullsh!t notion that he can't even speak to her, but then this bitch Adrianna becomes more relevent than Naomi? Adrianna is getting alot of screen time, but it's falling flat and annoying in so many ways.

Personal wish, I'd die to see Lannie vs Liomi..maybe even Silver and Liam friendship explored, but this crap w/ making Liam the man-ho is stale and has no point to it.

What else? nope that's all. I only have problems w/ 4 characters make that 5 Navid, Silver, Adrianna, that f*ckin' sister #whatever from Navid's family and Liam. Someone needs to fix that. 4.01 great, 4.02 good, 4.03 could've been better and annoyed my logic.

• Members

really, season 4 should have relaunched the show with naomi/annie/silver moving in together into a house, attending different colleges so they can introduce different people (silver at film school, naomi at fidm, annie at ucla) and keep liam and teddy around, sharing an apartment. dixion, nivid, and adrianna need to go as they ad nothing. liam could have gone to, but ML is so pretty. Teddy totally worked with the girls. The writers just need to watch The Hills and jock on their storylines.

Archived