90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I didn't see most of tonight's show, but I did catch the part where Naomi and Max were expelled, and I called BS on that too! I know it's just TV and it's Beverly Hills and all, but damn, that's even more reason for the administration to be like "Umm okay 'tever."

I do love that they're pregnant, though! I want them to name their child Miami, because it's sort of a combo of their names.

STFU, you filth.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I try not to get too excited about the 90210 season finales because they usually do not live up to my expectations. Especially last year, there was a LOT of a talk about how it was going to "mindblowing" finale and it was very tame. I did enjoy Monday's episode - definitely shocked about Naomi being pregnant.

I thought Debbie and Ryan were planning to move to Paris in the finale, what happened to their scenes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I'm so glad Rebecca Sinclair is gone! He writing, planning, and structure was so sloppy. I have confidence in the new showrunners to make the show better than ever. I have no doubt they'll be better that Rebecca Sinclair.

• Members

What utter nonsense. Of course, I'm glad they're taking the initiative to right the original's wrongs and have at least some characters split up for college, but jeez. You have a character who is still, woefully, very unique in the world of primetime television, and you can't find not a thing to do with him? Jeez.

But then again, these chicks are from Life Unexpected. Not much too expect with them.

• Members

Not gonna happen. Jennie Garth left bc they werent giving her enough material. She was moved into the "mom role". Sorry for her but she shouldnt be one of the stars on this show and the adults ultimately should be there to support the roles that the teens have. I dont think Kelly needs to return for anything other than to supplement Silver's stories and what goes on in her life. That clearly isnt what Jennie is looking for as she wants more. I think she could have been used several times last season but really that amounts to a few episodes here and there. With the kids moving onto college, Kelly becomes even less irrelevant as she isnt needed as much as she would have been in the highschool years

• Members

Ditching the originals was the best thing this show could have ever done. Especially Kelly, because after ten seasons the character was just worn out. Hell, I was done with her after five.

And plus, JG bashed the show for being too sexy, so I don't think it's one of her priorities.

Archived