90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I to didn't understand the point of Ivy after a while, but these days I think I'm in the minority that's kind of digging her blush.gif I LOVE her new guy (his name escapes me right now). Am I mistaken or did that actor guest on AMC a few weeks ago as that stalker guy who was hitting on Colby at ConFusion? Was that the same actor? I could be wrong.

But yeah I really like him, & I think he makes Ivy a little interesting.

Looking forward to Teddy's relationship with the tennis boy. I love that he's ready to be in a real relationship now. Little no strings attached "flings" would have gotten really old. I also have to say that I LOVE Teddy & Silver's relationship.

Naomi and Max are a treat

As are Annie and Liam. Finally. I am so glad his useless brother and her crazy cousin are both out of the picture for good!

Just NO to all of this. Adrianna needs to die in some way at the end of this. She is a bat crazy, one note biotch!! I don't see her as a fun villain at all, that's more Naomi's route. At least she can be a villainous biotch & still likable (at least to me) at the same time. Adrianna is just...I can't even muster up the words to describe her anymore.

• Members

I wanted to smack Silver all episode. Once she started harassing that alumni dude, I knew she was going full steam ahead into BSC territory. What if both she and Adrianna both went absolutely bonkers? And that hair looked horrible on her.

Naomi/Max were on point. I felt bad for Alex when Naomi went off on her, but damn, she just up and left the competition? She was that hurt? I guess it was an overwhelming and very anxiety-ridden situation, but jeez.

Druggie girl was boring as hell and Imma-die guy were boring as hell.

The Annie story, I liked, even though it was all sort of over-the-top. Sally Kellerman is creepy as hell.

I missed Teddy :(

• Members

Omg that ending with Naomi & Max was PERFECT! Naomi was wearing a "geology rocks" outift, & Max had on his Gucci shirt Naomi bought him wub.gif I FLOVE these two together.

I was thinking/kind of hoping there was more to the Alex girl? Not that I wanted her to come in between Naomi & Max, but I was just expecting there to be more to her. Oh well. The competition stuff was so cliche, lol but I liked it. I was shocked Naomi got that question wrong. I was expecting it to be right & I was ready to cheer for her and be all happy with glee! Instead, my mouth dropped!

I didn't quite get the Annie/Marla stuff, what was up with that scene at the restaurant when she didn't remember Annie for a second? What is wrong with Marla? I know the scene with Annie finding that pamphlet at the end was supposed to mean something, but I still just didn't catch on. I think it's a little interesting though...

I LOVE Ivy & Raj! The Actor who plays Raj (I found out his name, Manish Dayal) is fantastic.

LoL @ Silver! Crazyness...at first I thought the show was going the route of the pills actually helping Silver out and making her more confident, etc, ...but then she started calling that college guy over and over ph34r.gif

I relate to Silver in aspiring to go to film school. I love how the show wrote that interview, and I've always liked how into film/cinema Silver is.

• Members

I viewed the episode mostly as a transition/building episode... where the next part of the story is being shown. With that said, Silver is BSC and Ade will have karma bite her in the butt when it comes out. I wonder if it's a crime to switch someone's meds like that? I would hope there is.

In regards to Ivy... I see her as more of a townboy and hanging out with the guys (i.e. Dixon, Liam, etc) more then the girls. Though I did enjoy the Ivy/Naomi friendship and think she could have been used as support for Naomi/Max's relationship. I do think she has good rapport with Dixon as well.. and there was one brief scene with her and Ade that was totally telling how little they had in common.

I do think that a group this large not being close to everyone is totally realistic. I had a group of seven people I hung out with and for about a year we all got along. However, two of them decided to start dating and when they broke up.. it ended up splintering the group. Eventually it became two groups of about four people each. I think it'd be interesting to do that with the cast.. still hang out casually but really there are two separate groups.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

rolleyes.gif at Jen whisking back into town. This bitch up & abandoned her baby and disappeared for months and now she's back and expects everything to go back to normal? PLEASE!! I find this plot point very foolish and highly unnecessary. I forgot all about her and now that she's back I wish it could've stayed that way.

Jessica Stroup is the best Actress on this show! Fantastic work on this past episode. The Silver stuff was riveting to watch...I'm glad Navid & Dixon convinced her to go back to the psych ward.

Adriana!! angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif UGH!! UGH!! UGH!! She was gone all episode and it was great, then she showed up at the last 10 minutes to cause more hell. I HATE HER...I can't wait til it's revealed what she did and I hope she gets ushered off the show.

Marla :( That ending was really sad.

Naomi and Max were great once again. Max choosing Naomi over going to MIT wub.gif

Liked the Teddy/Tennis boy stuff, though once again I feel like it wasn't enough...it was like a little side background story. There wasn't enough meat...I don't think they were even shown in the last segment of the show.

I figured he'd turn out to be more lower class than Teddy. I actually like this. But who was that guy Eric who called him on his phone when Teddy picked him up for dinner?

• Members

They weren't, which sucks because I really liked the twist of tennis guy being the son of a maid. I betcha he's not out to his family. I'm guessing Eric was just a friend or a brother or something.

WTF why did they have to kill off Marla? I mean...what was the general purpose of this arc? Life's a bitch, then you die? Jeez. I was expecting/hoping they'd just have her embrace life and travel the world or something, the lesson being the cliched but not depressing "live each day as if it's your last." I don't get what we're supposed to take from this besides "Some old lady died and made Annie sad."

Silver annoys the sh!t out of me, to be honest. I'm glad they got her some help, because her bipolar persona is aggravating and obnoxious.

Max is a damn fool for passing up MIT for Naomi. Like...really? I still like them together, though.

• Members

I never ever watch this show but I was flipping the channels the other night and saw Sally Kellerman on there. I've been doing my "Hidden Valley Ranch" impression of her ever since. Was she a regular character? They showed a clip of her and the girl from Degrassi on The Soup where she's like, "Are you gonna kill yourself!?" I didn't watch the whole episode but I'm gathering that she died from your posts.

• Members

Yeah I don't know if I liked this story arc to much. I really like Annie (I think Shenae Grimes is fantastic) but yeah this was boring for her. I'd rather the show do something more with her & Liam together...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who refers to him as "tennis boy/guy", LOL! I really can't remember his name. I'll get it next episode for sure.

She was a recurring character that was only on for 2 episodes. She died in last weeks show by taking her own life in her bed. Her character had Alzheimers & was planning her suicide.

• Members

Am I the only one that doesnt consider kissing cheating? Navid wakes up and hears that he kissed Adriana while drunk and doesnt remember and he goes "I cant believe I cheated on Silver" Silver freaks out and dumps him for cheating on her. A little bit melodramatic? I really didnt think that was that big of a deal. I also cant beleive how quickly Silver was to buy Adriana's story and hate on Navid. I wish she had continued to remain suspicious of her after she figured out she switched her pills.

So now Annie is a millionaire. I wonder where they are going to go with that next season.

I thought the Raj/Ivy proposal was romantic and if I cared for her, I would have actually enjoyed it. Ugh, I hope the finale doesnt focus too much on her wedding

Naomi's teacher...what an ass. I hope he is made out to look stupid next week. I loved her line during her speech "I love you all just as much as you love me" LOL...so Naomi

The party planner was super annoying.

Archived