90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

How does Cousin Emily keep getting away with all this meddlesome stuff?! She is one piece of work!! Can't stand this bitch.

Ivy is ok, but, I just... don't care about her S/L that much. Who cares if you are afraid of the water!

The Navid/Silver stuff is dragging way to much, I was hoping Silver would just bust out of that closet she was hiding in after Adrianna arrived & tell all.

Teddy's story is AMAZING and I can't wait to see what's next for him.

You see the light! lol!

I honestly think this girls time has come. She has got to go. I think the PERFECT way to write her out would be to have her committ suicide. Her life is one hot mess already, but she still has her friends & she's somehow held on to some fame. 90210 writers need to take that all away from her, leave her with nothing, have all of her friends abandon her & then she should just take herself to a dark room & the writers should use their imaginations and think up some kind of way to put herself out of her misery!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I agree about Adrianna. I used to like her but season 3 has done a lot of damage to her.

This is such a bad story. By the end of the first episode she's in, we find out she's obssessed and wants to be Annie? Okay.

It was pretty good until the last episode. So they build up Ian/Teddy for the entire season and when Teddy comes out, he dumps him? So now we don't get to see them as a couple? Teddy just moves on to the next guy? Come on! That's horrible storytelling. And I would've liked to see more reactions from Navid and Liam. Ever since the beginning this show has been terrible showcasing friendship.

• Members

I think the Navid and Liam reactions will be showcased in upcoming episodes, but the terrible storytelling resulted more-so from the actor (kyle riabko) leaving than from their original intention.

I feel this episode was meant to be the coming out episode, but with the news that kyle was leaving, they had to insert three scenes (that were never referenced anywhere else in the episode, or did not involve any other characters) the checking of the locker, the meeting with ian about the note, and the breakup scene in the car.... they should have waited another episode and broke up the scenes a little, but i see why they through it all in one!

nevertheless, still intrigued to see where this goes, although i will miss ian!

• Administrator

Then they should've signed Kyle to a contract. You don't build up an entire season then dump the love interest when Teddy comes out. What was the point of getting us invested in Teddy/Ian? It's just bad long term planning.

• Members

true Toups, I wish they had signed him to the contract, but with the cast so bloated as it is, I can kind of see why they didn't... nevertheless, it ruined what could have been a completely epic storyline... nevertheless, I like the idea of Teddy now going about this alone, in a position he didn't want to be in (out of the closet to all his friends) and truly finding himself on his own... this could be a good thing! life doesn't always work out as planned (big build up for nothing in the end), and this is another bump in the road for Teddy to get over and find who he truly is!

• Members

they were writing the teddy/ian story fabulously until the actor decided to leave. they should have just recast ian, IMO. i know they rarely do recasts in primetime but it's happened, and it would have allowed the story to flow better. oh well.

i don't like what they've done with adrianna, but i still like her. i think it's time for her to head back to pill popping. I would have also loved to see Brenda return and help her. they had a nice relationship.

They neeed to play Adrianna as the vixen. Now that Naomi is a bit tamed, Adrianna has every reason to be a bitch. Especially to silver. Let her be a drug addicted badass reigning terror on everyone. I think her story is far from over.

• Members

Except she's not really a bitch anymore. She has evolved. Yes she is a bit selfish and bitchy, but she is far more sensitive and mature now.

I'm glad they have matured her, I love the character.

It's time to cycle in a new bitch. Adriana or....Hannah Vasquez. That would be delicious.

• Members

Well anyone but Adrianna because IMO she is played out and what should be on the writers minds is figuring out a way to write her out. You say her story is far from over, LOL I say it is past it's expiration date!! Girl has got to GO! She is beyond played out and is irredeemable at this point, IMO.

Naomi is still all biotch to me but she has her moments!! A new biotch added into the mix wouldn't hurt though ;-).

Archived