90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Kissing is cheating. As bad as [!@#$%^&*]? No. But still, its cheating IMHO

Yes, it was melodrama but this is.. a melodrama, lol. and highschool in general is.

I think with silver you have to take into account everything that is going on with her and the chimicals messing up inside of her. Im sure the intro to next week is everyone finding out the truth. It just didnt fit time wise in this episode.

I saw that coming, and i am excited. A lot can be done with this,

i LOVE her, and them.

But... he is right. She did not write that paper.

I did love her as prom queen and her speach, and was glad that 90210 crowned an openly gay proud gay guy prom KING. take not Glee.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Noami didn't plagiarize the paper. Max edited and revised the paper to the point that it was more his work than hers so the teacher wasn't wrong. I like this problem for Max and Naomi. I think it is an organic. Max was acting in character trying to rescue Noami with his intellect as he has before. He simply loves her so much. She has every right to be angry at him, but there is more than enough love there that she will be able to forgive him. Hopefully, the teacher gives Noami a do over.

Unless it is openly stated that kissing other people is okay, I consider kissing cheating. It may not be sex, but it damn sure isn't being faithful.

I think that Annie doesn't get to keep that money. It would make her life too easy.

• Members

I can see and hope that Marla's daughter fights her. She really screwed her over by giving everything to Annie. I can see the daughter accusing Annie of taking advantage of her condition to steal her millions. Considering she wasnt in her right mind, she might actually have a case to fight and Annie may not get to keep the money

• Members

I haven't watched since Season 1, it didn't manage to hold my interest despite the 90210 oldies, but I knew I'd be back someday... and I was very, very impressed with the beginning of Season 3. I only started watching again cos I've heard good things about this season. I am glad to see the potential that I saw back then has been fullfilled, especially when it comes to Naomi. God, I knew this bitch would be awesome but I didn't expect it to be handled this well. She was completely great with dealing with the rape. Love Silver, too. Annie and Liam are very cute together.

• Members

Was it ever stated whether Marla died of natural causes or if she went through with the suicide thing? Because if it's the latter, the daughter basically wins. And WTF, Annie took it upon herself to sell Marla's necklace to send Dixon to college? And the necklace is enough to send him to college?

I loved Teddy winning prom king, but jeez, once again he and tennis guy got the sh!t end of the screen time stick. I guess something (relatively) big happens with them in the finale.

I was disappointed in how quickly Silver got over her suspicions about Ade and went as far as believing everything she said about Navid and confronting him without even asking him first. I get she's got some wonkiness floating around in her, but that was strange. What changed her mind about Adrianna?

Raj asking Ivy for a threesome was hilarious! The sleazy look on his was too funny. It's so sad that he has to die and all :(

• Members

I LOVE Raj & Ivy wub.gif That scene between them outside at prom? Amazing. I really hope Raj can fight the cancer and won't end up dying at all.

Seriously, I thought we were getting somewhere once Silver realized Adrianna was switching her pills. But then Navid just had to say she was being paranoid rolleyes.gif Then Adrianna told her about what her & Navid did. I really hate this!! I want it to end, I hope that's what next week brings...I want Silver to figure out what happened once and for all and for Adrianna to finally get what she deserves.

HATED Annie selling Marla's necklace just so Dixon could go to Pepperdine. So much for caring about Marla as much as she said she did angry.gifdry.gif

Dixon and Harper were cute at the prom. lol @ people thinking they are dating!

Yeah they didn't enter into the show until like three segments in. A shame! I really like them still though!

• Members

I don't care that it is cliche. I absolutely love that Naomi is pregnant. There better be no abortion or miscarriage. I want Noami and Max to have a little Maomi. Max and Naomi are so adorable together.

Everyone looked wonderful in their wedding outfits. I still don't care about Ivy and Raj though. I am glad that Annie went to see Liam before he left.

Dixon is a great friend. He has had more to do these last couple episodes. I hope the new showrunner appreciates the talented Tristan Wilde more than the last.

• Members

I kind of found the finale to be a jumbled up, anti-climactic mess. Very rushed IMO.

First of all, WTF @ Naomi & Max not being able to graduate all because they cheated on one little paper. Seriously?? PLEASE!! I have done worse this year & in the past and I'm still graduating this June... rolleyes.gif I found all that very unrealistic. The whole graduation ceremony was unrealistic.

WOW at Naomi being pregnant! Just WOW! I was not expecting that at all!! Fantastic cliffhanger!

UGH ADRIANNA!!! The bitch should've jumped! She was SO CLOSE! I said it from the start, her committing suicide would've been the best, most impactful ending to all of this! But then she decided not to and pledged to become a "better person" rolleyes.gif

The Adrianna reveal came out of nowhere and the payoff wasn't all that great. It was like 2 seconds long tops then Navid & Silver seemed to get over it....ugh I just think all of this could've been handled so much better. I'm disappointed.

Teddy & Marco got NO LOVE in this ep!! We saw a few shots of them together but we pretty much got nothing. No story progression with them. *sigh*

Why was Teddy acting like it was weird having a male stripper around? He knew he wanted some of that lol

Oh yeah and why was there no follow up on Naomi getting Marla's estate?? That was not mentioned ONCE.

Trent Garrett who currently plays Asher on AMC. Terrible actor

Archived