90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Emily getting busted was so stupid and predictable - Liam becomes "friendly" with her and then says to her Naomi, Silver, Adriana said all these bad things about her, then Emily goes off and says what she truly thinks about them, only to be busted with everyone there. Who writes this stuff? A 7th grader? LOL This entire Emily storyline is one of the worst I've ever seen. Thank God, Rebecca Sinclair will be leaving. Only a few more eps left of her crappy writing. Yay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

OK when did Trevor Donovan get so cute and charming and sweet and huggable? I can't even bother to care about him being 30 playing a high school student anymore.

I've been watching the reruns the last few weeks and some of the new episodes before, and I'm really getting into this. The reality show thing is annoying, but I do find it interesting. I can deal with Naomi now, too, and I kinda like her and the dorky guy together. Even Dixon is all right with me, now. I loved Teddy meeting who is obviously his next love interest...completely predictable scene, but so cute, in a way.

Annie...still can't deal with that mess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ahhh, last night's episode was SO good! Love love LOVE how everything turned out.

SO glad I'm getting my wish...Raging itch Adrianna here we go! Loved her switching those pills at the end! This is so her niche, and JL is ROCKING it. I'm glad they got Adrianna outta the fame orbit and into raging bitch mode.

Love Annie/Liam.

don't care about Ivy at ALL.

Love Naomi/Max.

• Members

Im SOOOO glad Silver isnt kissing Adriana's ass. I had a fear that she would be super apologetic and try to make things up with her but after what Adriana pulled, Im glad Silver hates her and is openly with Navid regardless of how Adriana is

Im also SOOO glad Adriana has embraced her inner bitch! She's been such a selfish brat this season but so unaware of how bad she's become but this time, she knows it and really doesnt care. I think she works so much better like this than she did earlier in the season. Im so with you Soapboy

Teddy. Love the guy but they need to give him more focus. His "storyline" feels like such an afterthought

I like Ivy's new guy but I dont like her. I wish they had given this story to Teddy instead

• Members

I love Naomi and Max. They are so adorable. He makes her tolerable, dare I even say, human.

Liam and Annie are still sweet. He obviously loves her so much.

Navid and Silver are cute. Adriana is now a vengeful nut job. I am looking forward to Silver off her meds.

I hope the new show runner gives Dixon something to do. He is continually wasted. He needs a love interest.

Teddy is alright. He has a nice body which I appreciate.

I'm not interested in Ivy at all.

• Members

I'm glad you're with me Cheap. I just had a feeling Adrianna would be a good bitch, and from what I saw yesterday it seems like this could be the making of a good storyline. Sure, we had to watch a lot of crap earlier this season with Aid, but now we're finally getting to the good stuff. Can't wait.

I really don't care about Ivy. I luke Raj, but the fact that he's with Ivy bores me a little. I like the actress a lot, but the character doesn't mesh well at ALL with the rest of the cast. And I think the showrunners know that, hence the reason why they are rarely using her with anyone from the core group.

The show seems to have forgotten that Adrianna and Teddy knew each other way back when. I'm pretty sure that they said Adrianna lost her virginity to Teddy. They missed a HUGE oppportunity in showcasing her reaction to his coming out. It would have worked far better than her superstar stuff.

• Members

first of all, whoa teddy hooking up with his hot look a like, lol. I loved it. It will be interested to see what happens with Teddy now that he sees he wants ana ctual relationship, and with a man.

Liam & Annie are LOVE!

Adrianna NEEDS to kill herself at the end of this story.

• Members

I love how Naomi's boytoy is "Hollywood homely." If we had that kind of dork at my high school, I would have personally made sure he got him some. I like them together, though, and I hope they don't go the "You're ashamed of me" direction. I like to think that they enjoy the secrecy.

I also love how everywhere Teddy turns around, a guy is gay for him. His reaction was hilarious when Tripp's boyfriend showed up and was totally aware of Tripp and Teddy's make out session. I'm still feeling tennis guy (forgot his name), so I'm glad that's still alive.

I know nothing about the history of these characters, but the bitchery between Silver and Ade was sorta annoying, especially on Ade's end. Silver should have just beat her ass.

No matter what, whenever I randomly tune into this show, Liam gets me hot. He's so, so pretty.

• Members

LOL, he truly is a geek in LA tho.

As for Teddy, again look at his location. BevHills/LA/Hollywood and then Cabo? Its hard not to run into a few good gay men. lol

Silver and Ade is actually annoying. Its as if they have been these life long besties and whatnot, and thats so NOT the case. Silver really should have beat her ass, and now Ade is [!@#$%^&*] with her meds? I hope silver loses it again and snaps and kills her.

Liam is pretty. But not too pretty. Matt Lanter is way sexier in person too.

Archived