90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I do too. I like that they didn't pair him w/ one guy at all. This is more about him discovering himself not just himself w/ a bf.

It's not even HIV, it's just, you have Dixon who's clearly interested in the music industry, there is good and bad in that industry, peer pressure, and Adrianna is an artist, they couldn't link these two? he's a DJ and his SL here could have been better. You give Dixon HIV and that's it for him in RL arcs. You write him into a wall.

Ivy is such a root for character. Now that I see Silver acting like a hypocritical hefer w/ Navid. I can't think of a better arc for Adrianna then to end up w/ Dixon and here's the gutsy part, get pregnant again. Adrianna is a screw up character hasn't learned through her mistakes, Silver/Dixon's, or his RL w/ Ivy later on would have the ultimate wall between them. As Adrianna and Dixon the two most mistake prone characters have a kid. Navid/Adrianna would not be easy to get back to and b/c of Navid's actions this would happen.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Putting with Dixon with Adrianna would be one way to go. I didn't even know that Adrianna had been pregnant, but a pregnancy might shake things up for the group. This show needs something. I find it painful to get through an episode.

• Members

Last night show highlighted just how unecesary and boring Dixon is. IA, they should have given him HIV. Arent there required follow up tests 6 months later? Maybe they can still give it to him

I liked the scenes between Ivy and her dad but overall I also dont care for her or her drama. I also hate that she and Naomi are friends.

Did not realize the show was the winter finale. Nearly 2 months till a new episode. Im glad they are doing it this way though instead of having 1 or 2 episodes in between then.

Love Teddy coming to the realization he is gay. He isnt featured enough though and doesnt get to do much interaction without the rest of the cast.

I hate Liam and Annie. He was better with Naomi and I wish they would go back to that. I also dont like her with Oscar who is still a sleaze in my book. I wish Liam would learn she was rape bc that was why she shut down last summer. Id love to see his reaction and regret giving her a hard time.

I knew Canon would be back but I didnt expect it this soon. I thought it would be closer to the end of the season.

but it would be redundant bc Liam already had this storyline last year. He doesnt need yet another love interest especially since there is unresolved stuff with Annie which they are finally getting back to. As far as making Adriana weak, her behavior seems typical of her and its something I can see her doing. Silver and Navid bonded bc of their initial common interest in journalism. That wasnt forced. Id rather he stay with Adriana but I see the chemistry with Silver and they do make sense.

• Members

No I said it would have been better... not now, Liam/Annie are 90210's money couple. I can see Adrianna doing this but not w/o firing back, that's not Ade. I know why Silver/Navid bonded, but it's near boredom, I've been wanting Adrianna out of Navid's life to cause friction, and the best way I can see that is through Dixon, b/c they share a common interest in music and when he finds out he'll be there for her. My perfect scenerio suggested to me by a friend is that Dixon gets Adrianna pregnant. Thier actions leading to consequences and Ade. doing the same mistake she did in sophmore yr. all over again, leading her to taking more responsibility and Dixon having to mature b/c his actions lead to consequences. That would also shake up the group, Navid I don't care what he feels for Silver, it won't last, but knowing his ex. is pregnant by his best friend via his choice, that will test out thier friendship, RL, everything. As the same for Silver.

The problem is I think at that point Jessica Lowndes and Tristan Wilds would own those scenes and I don't have the feeling this writing staff wants to give the Dixon character that big a role.

Honestly the one right thing they did was not give him HIV, you can't go anywhere w/ him after that, you write him into a wall. But give him a kid since Adrianna and Dixon are do first/think later characters, that would make sense, could you imagine Debbie being hit w/ that news, H.S. drop out Adrianna pregnant w/ Dixon's bb , Dixon for a 2nd time didn't learn from his mistake (Sasha preggo scare) now has to deal w/ it, b/c there is no safety net, Ryan can teach him how to be a father to a kid while he goes into college/adult hood.

• Members

Ok watched the episode...OMG I got chills when I saw Mr. Cannon at the end! Was NOT expecting that, I thought he was gone for good!

This Adrianna stuff is TERRIBLE. Don't feel bad for her one bit and I refuse to like her when things continue to come down on her and she starts to feel sorry for herself, etc. This girl really needs to die.

Navid & Silver are great, they are my fave right now. I

Finally some Annie/Liam interaction! Love them! He told Annie he loved her wub.gif

I was surprised by the Ivy stuff, I thought it was pretty good.

Loved Teddy & Ian, wonder what Dixon's going to do after he saw them kiss ohmy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Loved the premiere! This show is soo good. I'm glad it's back.

Mr. Cannon/Naomi/Silver....WOW. All of those scenes were so intense & gripping! I think the show wrapped this S/L up really well. I was fearing for a second there that Naomi was going to stab & kill him! Kudo's to Annalynne McCord, she gave a stunning performance as Naomi. This S/L was the best!

LOL @ Adrianna getting grilled by that reporter girl, she deserved every second of it! I don't know the name of the Actress (who plays Adrianna), but I think she is TERRIBLE. This whole S/L is just bad and I wish it would end already! I think the perfect way to end this, and I'm sorry if this sounds mean, would be to have Adrianna commit suicide. JMO.

Can Charlie please leave the show already? Still don't care about him or that him & Liam made up! I think he is so boring and I don't like him with Naomi together at all!

Looking forward to seeing more of the Teddy story unfold. Lol at Dixon...he was about to take his wet suit off at the beach and when he saw Teddy running towards him he zipped it right back up. LOL.

Archived