90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Thats why I stopped watching. They just drop storylines: Annies hit and run, Jasper pushing Navid down the stairs and getting proof he was a drug dealer, Adrianna having a lesbian crush to name a few. The only interesting character is Jen. The actress is great at playing a bitch but I think shes too good for this show.

I dont think 90210 will make another season with ratings it got last night.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The season premier was fantastic, by far the best episode of the series so far. I like they they let all of last season go and have moved on, because it sucked.

The only thing i find odd is Annie & laim had not seen eachother or even talked since the finale. So jasper tries to kill him and he doesnt check on Annie? She doesnt hear about it? Lazy writing there.

Loved the earthquake, it served its point well (Naomi flashes back to her rape). Naomis story is great, and Mr Cannon going after Silver should be good. I really wanna know what the woman has planned for Annie. They delt with Harry leaving better than i thought they would. And the Teddy story is being plotted well.

Also, why couldnt A die in that crash? ugh, hate her.

Oh, and i love Ivy, her mother, and the aussie dude. Its trashy and fun.

• Administrator

I thought the premie was okay. I guess this show will never be a true ensemble show - it's always going to be everyone in seperate stories with little group interactions. Did any of A's friends know she was an a big accident? Did any of Teddy's friends care that he hurt his leg? What happened with Mr. Matthew's drunk driving?

Oh well, this will probably be its last season anyway.

• Members

I thought the season premiere was very good. Much better than a lot of season two. I still wish they had gone with there original plan and made it that Annie didn't hit him. It would have been a good twist.

Love the Adrianna story. Love the Naomi story, it's the best part of the show. The teddy storyline is good, too.

Am i the only one who noticed the woman playing the person in charge of annie's internship was Lisa Waltz (i think that's her name), and she also played Keifer's mom on GH?

• Members

Thats how the original was, really.

I mean they all knew what was going on with eachother but they really were not all in scenes together and didnt alla dress everything that happened to eachother.

I have said before, i really like it like this. they are not one huge group of friends, honestly, they all are linked because they all know eachother and are in the same group. But Adrianna and teddy? dixon? liam? even annie? not friends.

• Members

just saw it and I liked the premiere. I dont know what people were complaining about bc I found it to be decent.

Cant stand Ivy. Dont like that she's now a regular

One thing I will agree on is how I dont like how Liam/Annie were handled. Its hard to beleive that she got so busy that she hasnt seen him since the finale. Really? That was weak

What do you guys think Keifer's mom has in store for her? The way she was talking about how Annie was beautiful and desperate enough to do the job, tha made me think she's an undercover madame and is going to prostitute Annie out

Im glad Teddy stopped Naomi from sleepnig with those 3 guys. I hope this season isnt about turning her into a slut.

Dixon...cut your hair!

• Members

Really not feeling Annie with this new guy, I like her much better with Liam and I'm bummed she dumped him so fast like that.

LOL, I love Naomi. Her party was so over the top! She had cookies with her face on them, LMBO!! And I love how she is bitchy to everyone. I didn't watch the last season at all, so I'm just now finding out she was raped. Wow that guy is a true creep. I thought she was really going to run him over, that would have been something. And Silver is a dumb arse for not listening to her!! This story is really good, though.

Man that Oscar guy irks me so much, his little plan is scandalous!

I totally had no idea it started last week so I missed the season premiere sad.gif

Archived