90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Naomi is her main target but she's hurting and messing with the others as well. She was pretty nasty to Liam and she did need to encourage Naomi to send the sex text regarding Annie. That was overboard and cruel to do especially for someone she doesnt even know. She gets a sick pleasure out of other people's misery

The problem with Naomi is they made her into too much of a sympathetic character. It was hard to really hate her when so many things were going wrong with her. Her parents divorce, feeling betrayed by Annie and Ethan, Silver going after her and now Jen messing with her. Naomi doesnt come across so much as an evil bitch as much as she tries too hard to be one. Deep down she is a good person. We saw her genuinly attempt to be friends with Annie and now she's patched things up with Silver. She gets mean when she feels threatened and she feels some one has attacked her. Even now, they arent letting Naomi be the b-tch but having Jen pull all the strings while Naomi unwillingly goes along with it. She has too much of a conscience to truly be the teen villian, that the show could use.

• Members

Wow looks as if the show fixxed its teen bitch problem...its Annie! She actually works in the role; Naomi as the victim however does not. I was so expect her to slap Annie but she came across so weak, just standing there looking horrified and walking away without at least even throwing her drink in her face

• Members

thats stuff she should be hiding. She was so weak and pathetic when Annie confronted her. She should have put up a strong front and then let her insecurities out in private and/or to her 2 best friends. Speaking of which I LOVE Naomi and Silver as friends. Tonights show just solidified that. They really feed off each other well and Im glad Silver is over all her anger issues regarding Naomi

I like the mother (I cant even remember her name), but she is kinda bland and boring. I think the show should kill her off and let Harry be a single father. I dont think her presence is really needed and she doesnt really add much to the family. However her death would be some good stuff for Harry, whom I feel has potential but is tied down bc of his wife. Id love to see her die, and have him face some demons, with maybe Kelly trying to help him throguh some self destructive behavior

• Members

thanks for those pics Cheyenne. She looks great!

Adrianaa and Teddy was so predictable. Im glad they didnt go any further though

Yeah for AMC's Tanisha Lynn showing up here. It was good to see her again. Dixon needs to do something about his hair bc the flat top look went out in the early 90s

• Members

I agree, the show just keeps getting better and better.

Annie & Jasper :wub: I know it's early, but I already want to ship them lol.

I hate the way Adriana is using Navid to get over her attraction to Teddy. He derserves better, especially after all the crap he's stuck with her through.

Dixon & Sascha were kinda boring in this episode. I did love that last scene where her and Tanisha Lynn's character(nice to see her on tv again!) followed him home and caught him hugging Debbie. Dude's got some explanin to do lol.

I'm glad they brought Jen being married back up, I was afraid they were just gonna drop it. Liam finally got her ass with the recording!

Silver's becoming an annoying bitch IMO, though lol at that scene with her and Gia. And was anyone else as shocked as I was when she saw Ade & Teddy kissing?

Oh, and I'm glad that not only have they gone back to using Torrence High for exteriors, but are using more areas of it like the original did.

• Administrator

If the dude was homeless, how did he have $100,000 in his will? :huh:

As a Navid/Adrianna fan, I hate that their first time together (and Navid's first time) was about guilt sex. <_<

Last week's episode was better, I did my group scenes and one location setting on the boat....but I just don't feel the relationships and friendships between the characters.

Archived