90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I missed the second episode...I recorde Dit but my TiVo messed up and it stopped working five minutes in....Tried to watch it online but the player kept freezing.

Skipped right to episode three, and I pretty much knew everything that was going on and nothing confused me or anything, but is there anything that happened in episode two that I really need to know? I couldn't find a good episode summary, just a bunch of brief ones!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM. It was the best! Loved it!

I knew there was a point to that guy saying hi to Teddy in the hallway...by the end I was like why did that happen?! Then they ran into each other and I was like OHHH...dang lol this is good!

The Annie story is good to. At first I thought that lady was going to ask Annie to be a surrogate for her. lol

The Silver/teacher stuff were the best parts...my heart was racing during the scenes where she was at his house!! I thought Silver was really going to drink the tea. The DVR caption said she was going to be drugged but that didn't happen. I'm glad it didn't and she realized what was going on.

She looks stunning....I love Jessica Stroup.

• Members

I thought Silver was going to be attacked and the show would be dealing with a double rape

Haha, Adriana got busted

I dont like Ivy but felt bad for her. Thats f-ed up that her father lives 10 minutes away, has a family yet wants nothing to do with her

I knew Teddy was going to be the gay one. I love him and Silver though so Im sad

• Members

Woah wasn't expecting that to happen with Dixon! Thank god he didn't sleep with Ivy before finding out he could possibly be HIV positive.

Kind of hating the direction the show is going with Teddy being gay. It just seems so typical & not original at all, I hated when he called that guy a fagot in front of everyone.

Still not feeling Annie with this new guy, I LOVE her with Liam though and I like how he was trying so hard to be near her. I get why he's mad at his brother but I hate it. Either something else is up or he's just to strung up to forgive him. Was annoyed with him dissing Annie at the end because of it!

Adrianna needs to be killed off. Could care less about her or her story right now!

• Members

what a fantastic episode. i do not even know where to begin.

Annie, i loved how carefree, casual, and happy she is with new boy, and it was def fun waiting for hima nd liam to see eachother. annie fidning out the truth was good. i love her and laim. and i knew she would go ahead and sell those eggs for some cash money.

Naomi took a back seat this episode, thankfully. i love her but the show needs to rotate the cast around a bit. Loved her at the end, esp when Annie told her they were not looking at her with pitty and silver added it was anger at what happened. mr rapist pedo is not gonna know what hit him when these 4 girls go on the attack!

Loved the scene with Ivy and her mother discussing sex. It was rather realistic, IMHO. Of course a lot of teens do not have a mom that would react like that, but a lot also do and it really fit for ivys mom to react that way.

Teddy. Teddy, Teddy, Teddy! What a good storyline. I loved his freaking out when he saw the dude and silver talking, and how he was uneasy with the guy teaching them the dance, and when he flipped out and called him a fag. stereotypical and predicatable? sure. but with reason. because thats how it would go down more times than not. you seen he instantly regretted it, but he couldnt excuse it without telling and he isnt ready for that. sure the whole i hate myself because im gay so im picking on the gay kid plot has been done, but this time we have the added twist that teddy slept with this kid and he knows thw truth and isnt telling. it will be very interesting to see where this story goes next. this is not like Ade's brief lesbian fling.

• Members

Oh wow, this show just got real. Was NOT expecting Dixon's story to take that turn but I like it

I wish we had seen Silver tell teh girls about Naomi rather than it happening off screen. Im glad Naomi let her guard down and accepted them ratehr than turn on Silver for revealing her secret

Not feeling Teddy. Boy needs to tone it down and as I said before I love him with Silver so not liking that.

I dont like Annie's new bf and the way he slurs his words.

• Members

This show has gotten so good this season.

When Teddy called the guy he screwed a fag, I was like "oh sh!t, they went there".

And I was not expecting crazy ass Sasha to come back and tell Dixon she's HIV positive!ohmy.gif

Love that they're kind of giving Annie lighter plots this year and that she's not annoyingly happy like she was in season 1, but not annoyingly moody and dark like season 2. Definitely rooting for her and Liam (wanted to like her and Diana Ross's kid but dudes acting is terrible). And I liked that scene with them in the Wilson bathroom cause it reminded me of this

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFzYhlwwQ3U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFzYhlwwQ3U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFzYhlwwQ3U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Agreed!

• Members

I somehow stumbled upon 90210 last night...have no idea/clue why :lol: But I watched it, and I did kinda enjoy it. I always did sorta enjoy it in a way, and now that I've accepted that it's not much at all like the old show, I can watch it and like it even more.

Still can't stand that damn Annawhatver McWhatever. Never did like her, way back to her Nip/Tuck days. And now her hair's straightened? It looks better than that big juicy mess that she used to have. I hope she stays in the background like she did in last night's ep.

I'm not big on Dixon either...Tristan Wilds can't act. Neither can Shenae, but she's not as annoying. What's the deal with Annie killing someone? I'd heard about that a few months ago, but I don't know the story. Did she really kill someone, and now people want to act like she didn't? That Liam feller is sex on a stick. I'd hit that twice on a Sunday. The backstory with him and that other guy was pretty interesting.

I just rolled my eyes through all the Teddy stuff. Smh. It's stereotypical, predictable, and BORING AS HELL because even Helen Keller can see where it's going. It's been done. And ohmigosh, is Trevor Donovan really playing a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT!?

• Members

Shenae is good. Not amazing, but good. Annie got drunk at the end of season 1 and drove off, running a homeless man over. She kept it a secret and the dudes nephew that she ran over knew it was her and tortured the [!@#$%^&*] out of her. She confessed at the end of last season and was put on house arrest. Her friends dont really care.

I, again, like the teddy stuff. it is very stereotypical, predictable, and paint by the numbers, but its high school. i mean, thats how this [!@#$%^&*] usually goes down. its been a very minor story so far so it will be interesting to see it pick up, and word get out. i hope it drives silver cray cray again.

and yes TD is playing high school. Hes like 30, and yet he is still more believable as a high schooler than Luke Perry ever was.

• Members

Man oh man this show is SO good...but it drives me crazy!! Today's ep felt like a rollercoaster ride a little bit to me. I was LOVING it, then towards the end I was hating it, then at the way end I had hope...

I was loving Silver's plan to trap Mr. Cannon! That was good stuff, I loved the scenes when she was chatting with him on the chat log...my heart was beating so fast when he came to the hotel, and then it just went down when he showed up with the counselors!! WTH?! That was SUCH a bummer...I was pissed lol I had to pause cause I was so mad! Damnit! But I LOVED the end when Silver told him at school that this wasn't over.... I can't wait until they finally get him.

Ivy/Dixon....crap, I really thought he was going to tell Ivy he could possibly have HIV. What an idiot for saying he still had feelings for Sasha instead! That pissed me off! Then she went and had sex with that creep guy...that sucks!! I knew it would turn out Dixon didn't have HIV, this may sound wrong but part of me was hoping the show would go a different route and have him contract it. They could have mined a lot of story out of that.

Love how they wrapped up the Annie story...it was good. Loved the scene between her and her mom when she found the needles and confronted her about them.

Teddy/Ian..pretty good! Liked them today! Teddy at the end with that girl....I guess they aren't going to go the bisexual route??

• Members

I also loved Silver, Adriana and Naomi as the 3 vengeful witches plotting to take down Mr. Cannon. What a twist when he showed up with the principal and guidance counseler! She was so busted. I loved it though as its too early for this story to end. When they said her family would be notified, I instantly thought of Kelly and how she hasnt been acknowledged at all this season. I would like it if they mentioned that Silver is still with her and why she isnt at the school. Did she get a new job? Different school? I wish Kelly had moved during the summer break and the season opened up with her father being back in her life. I cant see how Kelly wouldnt be involved in this story especially since she was raped.

BTW LOVED Silver's hair. She was rocking the short look

Not feeling Ryan's new look. He needs to cut the hair and I prefer him with stubble

Yeah it was dumb for Dixon to lie about how he felt about Sasha. I wish he had told the truth.

The show wont be on next week so we'll have to wait 2 weeks for a new episode. Should be good!

Archived