90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

although it was brief, love the new boy in Teddy's life!

Also enjoyed Annie's cousin for the first time (let me eat my words from earlier)... the last scene with her and Annie actually won me over

Naomi brought her A-game last night, as did Silver (as always), and loved Navid's determination to bring class back to his family name.

Onto next week!

• Members

Are they kidding me with this Cousin Emily girl? What a complete joke this S/L is. I feel like I've seen it a million times. Boring & predictable.

Wow that new guy Marco was totally flirting with Teddy wub.gif looking forward to this next arc in story. ;-)

I loved the Naomi stuff, lol at her falling for her lab partner! I actually think they could have potential! The guy is a pretty good actor...

I love the idea behind the Navid/Dixon stuff, I thought it was executed well and the show integrated Nelly in pretty well.

The Reality show stuff with Adrianna is pretty cool, kind of enlightening actually...I was actually fooled at the beginning when she was at the table in conversation with Silver and Naomi laugh.gif but I just hate Adrianna soo much, she is way to selfish! And oh no she wants revenge on the girl who cheated with Navid...

• Members

Oh snap. I know Im late but they are going to college next season? They dont even feel like seniors. It feels as if they have at least another good year left to explore HS

I hate Naomi's storyline. These past 2 episodes with her have felt so dreadful. Im still upset they never touched up on her rape with Liam. It has to be public knowledge now with Cannon's arrest but they nver showed Liam finding out about it. Im upset they didnt have Annie tell him and he and Naomi talk about it later. Missed oppurtunity.

Im glad Emily finally showed her true colors bc hte little ms. innocent act was so boring. I still think she's a waste of space. Why is she even living with them?

I kinda like the Adriana reality show angle. I had to laugh at teh taping. I can so see this being how it really is for like the Hills girls. LMAO at Nelly kicking her off the set bc he didnt want her to steal his music

• Members

I really liked this last episode, except for Emily and Adrianna.

Naomi's nerd crush rejecting her was great twist. I definitely didn't see that one coming. Naomi's reaction was priceless, "I'm everyone's type!" LOL!

Liam, Dixon, Teddy and Navid at the gay club was good stuff. I love watching them figure things out. Dixon and Navid dancing like goofs at the end was so funny.

• Members

Loved Annie attacking Emily. Im sick of her little ms innocent act and no one beleiving Annie. I want her to get beat down some more

Adriana's reality show opening looked lame

Does anyone care about Ivy? I feel as if she could be written out and no one would notice the difference

• Members

Dixon and Navid seem like they would be fun guys to hang out with... the show does a great job showcasing their personalities

Also didn't see the nerd's rejection coming, good twist 90210!

Could have done without Ivy's storyline, sorry to say... it was a snoozer

• Members

R.I.P Padma L. Atluri! I did not know she died last month until that in memory credit rolled at the end of this past episode, which she wrote the script for :(

I did not care about Ivy that much before, but I actually liked her in this episode...love the new guy in her life wub.gif I thought their scenes were cool, very well done!!

lol @ the Marijuana dispensary store stuff.

I just CANNOT take much more of Emily. I do not see this as fun or entertaining at all, just annoying & predictable. I feel so bad for Annie and I hate how everyone's turning on her!

LOVE how Adrianna found out it was Silvers earring, that was very clever!!

Her reality show looks dumb as hell though, LOL.

I loved the gay club scenes, lol at that guy telling Liam he'd buy him & drink and Liam bolting out of there. Liam & Teddy's conversation outside the club was PERFECT.

• Members

OMG!! LOL!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED Cousin Emily being set up! I was NOT expecting that. One of the best moments ever on this show, if not the best. LOVED IT!

I am going to be lmao about that all night. What a great moment. LOLOL bye Emily!!

Ok I need to be clear with what happened with Adrianna & Silver at the end, did she send a naked pic of Silver around the school?? Is that what happened?? I don't even remember her taking a picture when they were in that locker room, I must have missed it. JMO, but what a lame way to get revenge on Silver for sleeping with Navid. And hasn't that tired plot already been used on this show before?

Naomi and Max wub.gif gosh I love them, they were amazing in this episode. LOL @ Naomi dressing up in the Avatar costume! The scenes outside on the street were great. What I absolutely HATE about this though is that they want to hide it from the school and "maintain" their reputations sleep.gif

Also love Ivy & Raj wub.gif I think Raj is great and I hope he stays!! Never would have guessed that he was taking Marijuana to help with his cancer...

• Members

Naomi and Max are simply adorable. Naomi in costume was hilarious. The scene where they were kissing and decided that they both had to keep it quiet to protect their reputations made me laugh hysterically. The last scene of them ignoring each other in the hallway was funny and sweet as well.. I can't believe that I now like Naomi and her love interest. Max better become a regular. There is a lot of story for them as a couple. I can't wait for their friends to find out.

I'm just glad Emily is gone. It was ridiculous that Liam or anyone would believe her over Annie.

Awww, the best best friends Dixon and Navid felt out. I hope they make up next week. They have a wonderful friendship. Dixon has finally found his niche. He was great with Snoop, btw.

Don't care about Ivy, Silver, or Adrianna.

• Members

Dixon is such a cornball! He acted like such a dork around Snoop...lol. But I would have done the same thing as he in ditching Navid for hanging out with Snoop

I find this plot with Navid ridiculous though. They are 12 in high school and bigtime businessmen with these big clients? When I saw Navid diving that old rich buisnessman around, I thought why would he be dealing with some startup company run by a bunch of kids instead of something established with exeprience and credibility?

Loved how Emily was setup as I was not expecting that. I kept thinking why was Liam being so stupid hanging out with her. Thank god he was playing her. Too bad Debbie didnt find out about her true colors

Love Naomi and her Nerd. They are cute and Im surpised how much Im feeling them

Adriana....BITCH! I cant beleive she did that to Silver. That was wrong on so many levels. I hope Silver just owns what she did now and stops being apologetic to Adriana after that stunt.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived