90210: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh WOW!!

90210 ain't playin' hiring all these models ;-) They're being smart about it though and hiring models who've actually acted on TV before quite a lot. Justin Deeley has done so much in the past year according to IMDb, plus already has something lined up! He must be good. I really liked him in the premiere.

• Administrator

It doesn't look like 90210 is airing on any Canadian network this year, and it's not on any of their websites where I usually watch the show, so I can't check the end credits.

Can someone check the end credits and tell me who the story editors are and if Robb Williamson & Justin Hosford are still doing the music.

• Members

Austin wub.png Who else just loves this character and actor so far?

Wow It's to bad Annie's new guy ended up being against her, I was not expecting him to be Merla's Grandson.

Who cares about Liam's storyline with this new girl from Alaska? rolleyes.gif BORING. I'm so tired of basic story lines like this.

Ann_SS, are you watching this season?? Dixon is being featured a lot more prominently lately, looks like they have a S/L kicking up for him with Austin's pills...we'll see.

Omg agreed. She brings the show down so much. I can't f*cking believe Silver caved and started talking to her ass freely. I HATE how she's getting a free pass from everyone. WHY are the writers so fixated on her and giving her so many chances? I can't deal with this bitch. Ugh.

Love her! She was great, I loved the Cappa sorority stuff with Naomi.

Your welcome!

• Members

Can't wait to see Naomi get revenge on that Holly. I knew she wouldn't get into the sorority.

LOL at Adrianna just hanging around Austin/Dixon's place for days.

But at least it now makes sense why he proposed to Annie but it felt rushed. The woman just lost her husband and she's jumping into bed with another man already?

• Members

I said WTH a let me check on this thread, I watched 1 & 2 and I love what's going on Ade. She hit her rock bottom, everyone has kicked her, except for one guy Dixon. And my BBFL had to convince me, it makes sense, Dixon is a forgiver. Dixon and her have things in common, and it adds drama. I heard fans really love them together, they have some chemistry, shockingly great chemistry. Ade/Dixon/Navid/Silver just got some life breathed into it. Just keep Liam out of this sh!t!

Liam's s/l is so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................... WTF is this?! he has one function put him in between his 2 exs. dammit, do the triangle! Annie vs Naomi! sprinkle in a bit of BS w/ the cowboy. All in all good first couple epis. WTF is this Leila here and why is Ivy/Raj still here? and how about lets think about this, why are Navid/Silver so old married couple? that sh!t should be fixed right away and Liam is single, THINK! And can Jessica Stroup please fix that [!@#$%^&*] hair of hers!

• Members

Im either confused by Liam's storyline or just dont care or better yet both. Next....

Im glad Marla's will is being contested. She was mentally impaired bc of her illness and suicidal. I dont think Annie should jsut be able to benefit from that

Those girls did Naomi wrong. I felt so bad for her. I do like her and the farmer guy. He's great and they could be fun. Is that sorority president from Spyder Games. Im almost certain thats Charish

Dixon is boring as well.

Adriana adds nothing to the show. I wish they would have just gotten rid of her. Kept Annie, Naomi and Silver as the core females and added someone new. I dont get the purpose of Adrian at this point. And another thing is her hair is too log. She needs a cut bad

I HATE Navid's sister. She is ruining the show for me as well. She is highly annoying and her wig is awful. Why is she even staying with him?

Archived