The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, so i woke up after 2 hrs of sleep and i had this awsom random kinda scary bizzare dream. it involved me, at a bar, with kirsten storms, brody jenner, tishy and ryan c ... needless to say we were pretty drunk. then kirsten called up her GH co-stars who all came over, and MB was there and we were not impressed until he called Sarash Brown & Vanessa Marcil over!!

but it doesnt stop there...

then me and tishy sing islands in the stream on the keroke!!

OMG! i am on SON wayyyy toooo muchh!!

• Members

LOLOLOL! My first thought? My rack is impressive, but not THAT impressive!

I love you JP, I really do. You and RC you hotties you plus Brody Jenner! But hell, I would so hit on Vanessa and I have never hit on a woman before :)

On a weird note, last night I watched a Vanessa Marcil Lifetime Movie. "To Love, Honor and Decieve" with VM, Dharma's husband from Dharma and Greg (forget his name) and James Wilder. I had taped it and decided to watch it last night when I couldn't sleep.

Too much

• Members

I saw A. Martinez on some weird ass suspense film tonight. My buddy had an old school VHS he jacked from an old video store that closed down forever ago called "One Night Stand". That had to be the weirdest damn movie I've ever seen. But it had a soap-inspired ending to it. Thought that was ironic.

Meanwhile, I'm super pumped. I'm sending in an audition tape for Real World 21. I doubt I get in, but it seems like something fun. LMAO!! :lol:

AND.....I'm still hunting for a job. I admit, I got it easy. My parents pay my cell bill and my insurance and my truck note and I stay in the dorm during the week, but the one hour drive home each week and the driving around looking for a job and the miscellaneous snack and coke purchases throughout the week are killing me. My parents are great. They give me a little money each week, but most of the time, it pays for my ride to the dorm or from the dorm plus about 30 miles of job hunting. And I really am getting frustrated that there aren't that many employment opportunities that have something to do with my media production major....which I really need in order to gain experience before I graduate. So....pray ya'll!!! :)

Archived