The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

O. M. G!

I just got home from the Cobra Starship show and it was amazing. I love that band. The lead singer, Gabe, is soooo amazing. He said they want to keep playing small clubs like this and not huge arenas because this has alkways been about us, the fans. They played for like almost two hours. I love that band. I love that they use a keytar and i love that they cover songs like California Love. And i was soooo happy they played Hollaback Boy!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Randomness from jack peyton at 4am...

i wanna go see a Marilyn Manson concert.

i had a sex dream about Bo Brady from days and Josh Lewis from gl today.

writing a wedding is f'ing hard.

i want to go on a vacation from life.

i discoverd that if i work 8 extra minutes a day that it adds up to like 80 extra a month. thats awsome.

oh and i NEED to file my tax's but its so confusing.

• Members

This one is just for you, Roman! :lol:

The Facts of Life Intro

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Hey Tishy- I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not LOL. Beause critics gave that movie a bad review. I saw it and I liked it at first, but I guess after the middle of it, I just got bored with the whole thing. I met Jane Fonda once back when she was still married to Ted Turner. I gave her a BC Powder becauseshe had a headache, and she thought I was giving her cocaine. I guess she never saw a BC Powder before in her life until then. LOL.

I'm drinking a whole entire pot of Frangelico Coffee. Wishing it really had Frangelico in there or Kahlua and I don't care if it's 10:00 in the morning in my time zone. :P

Archived