The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes. i was freaking out i kid you not i was all "OMFG! thats jussie spano! shes a teacher now!" and my mom was all "wow. calm down." and i was like no mother, you dont understand. no matter what any of the actors do they will awlays be those char's to me. no matter how.

zack+kelly=True<3 4evaaa!

so im a SBTB fanboy, shoot me.

• Members

I loved Saved By The Bell too, Jack! It's just one of those shows you grew up watching, and now that you're older, you can't help but to watch it and make fun of it because it was soooo cheesy! :lol:

How about the episode where Jesse gets addicted to No-Dose pills? 4_1_219.gif

• Members

"IM SO EXCITED! IM SO EXCITED! IM SO EX.... CI.... TEEDDDDDD" *sobs in zachs arms*

classic.

My fave is the snow white & seven dawrfs episode where they make it all 'gangsta'

and the episode where Zach & Lisa have feeling for eachother, even tho i protest those non-kelly episodes.

• Members

My horoscope for this week says that I should concentrate on doing good deeds for other people, so Jack Peyton, this one's for you!

Jesse Spano's Caffeine Pill Freakout!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

• Members

^that clip is early 90's and its most awsomly bad.

hair. clothing. music. everything. god, i love it!

the ebst part of that episode was when they were filming the music video and they edited it all crazy to try and make it look like a real music video despite having a sat morn kids show budget. and all that spandx! and the amount of aquanet that had to be used!

• Members

Random Thoughts from Ryan....

- I think I'm gonna need my tonsils removed. The little hangy ball should not move when I breathe...nor should it choke me when I'm sleeping. Oh...and I can barely talk.

- I [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] love my job

- Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways??

- Allergies suck. My left eye has been rubbed raw, swollen shut and hurts like a bitch

- Why is it so [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] cold?

- I want a pet wolf like Scott Clifton

• Members

I hope you'll be okay, Ryan! :) I had my tonsils removed when I was four years old and all that I remember is my throat hurting like a son of a b!tch and eating smooth things like soup, jello, or ice cream. Plus, my breath stinked horribly because of the sleeping gas the doctors gave me before they started the tonsil operation. I couldn't brush my teeth, so having bad breath was an advantage to a certain extent because my older siblings couldn't torment me like they would usually do. All I would have to do is blow my stinky breath on them and they would avoid me. But, you're not four years old, so maybe that was a bad story to tell not to mention childish. But- oh well, who cares? :P

I'm so excited today because I get to post another Madonna video in the Appauling Music thread. I just found her American Life Uncensored Version and totally forgot that she pulled that music video out because of all the controversy. Frankly, after watching it, I don't see the big deal. Well, maybe I do. I dunno. But I love heaving threads like this because it's always good to visit them here on SON instead of going to YouTube and doing the crazy search. It's such a tedious process at times. :)

• Members

*HUGS Ryan*

Would you like some soup? I don't know what to do to make you feel better. You need your rest now, and no talking. No surgery for Ryan, I will be sending positive vibes your way along with my prayers and good thoughts. You need down comforters and snuggly blankets to stay warm. I will look for a pet wolf like Scott Clifton, but that may be kinda hard to do. You know I would do anything for you, but that way be a little hard

• Members

Thanks Tishy & Noel. I'm gonna try to take it easy. I really wanted to do a show tonight to discuss American Idol, but it's really hard for me to talk now :( I'm gonna head to CVS to pick up some things for eye and for my throat.

Lol, JP. So you want Scott as a pet huh? I think we can work that out. We can share him...make him sing us songs and stuff :wub:

Oh, and Tishy, if you're around later, I'd like to do some planning for our blog. Now that the strike is over (and things are beginning to settle down at work) I have a lot more time and would like to get back into the swing of things.

JP, if you need any help planning your ball, let me know. Tishy and I were planning on doing something similar, and though my original idea has changed, I can still help you out with the preparation.

Archived