The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

^^ I was away for awhile job-wise working way too much, but that's what you expect when you're opening up new restaurants. A lot of tedious training is involved, and I'm constantly changing the alcoholic drink menus because they're either seasonal or holiday celebrations. Now, I don't have to open up another restaurant until the month of May, so right now, I'm pretty happy with either working at home or being at another restaurant location to talk to liquor distributors or having meetings with the owners who are just incredible to work for. So I'm here and I've found my message board "home". :lol: And I'm glad to be on-board! :)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude my boss at the bank I just started working at is kinda a bitch. I mean she is nice in some aspects but there have been times when you ask her a question and the way she answers it make it seem like your a dumb ass or something

• Members

Are you sure your computer doesn't have any trojans? I had that particular situation happen to me sometime last week, and I had to quarantine those sons of bitches!! And from what I've seen on my computer, it's me downloading stuff, but I can't think of anything that I've downloaded. :huh:

• Members

I fell asleep about five and was awakened at nine when I got a phone call saying that my doctors' appt was cancelled because of that weather. We have like eight inches of snow and it's not stopping.

At least I rented some good movies and have a good book

Archived