The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was basically from two books that I like, one is the Margaret Atwoods "The Handmaids Tale" and "The Other Boelyn Sister" which movie I am so going to serve. A lot of the way people were speaking in my dream were like how the people in the book spoke

• Members

That's two funny Tishy! :lol: Believe me, I've had message board dreams myself! The one that I can remember very well is the dream where I was at the Kodak Theatre presenting the Emmy for Outsanding Drama Series.

I use to do the recaps for Guiding Light on a message board and it was really popular because the recaps that I did with another recapper were out by 10 or 11 o'clock in the morning. She lived somewhere in Michigan I think and I lived in Chicago at that time, so viewers wanted to know what happened before they actually got to watch it after they got off work or until the show aired at 3 o' clock in their time.

It was a scary dream because here I was presenting the Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series and the nominees were:

Bold & The Beautiful

General Hospital

Guiding Light

Passions

Young & The Restless

So, I opened up the envelop and all I said was, "And the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series goes to..... Oh Man! This is bullsh!t- Passions!"

:lol:

• Members

Sylph is mesmerised by and at the same time adores all the varieties of Ryan's replies/posts: it's either :P, :wub:, <_< or :D. Then there are those huge essays on some type of problem involving daytime televions and, of course, all the love he has for the so-called A-man. I can't wait for those two to hook up finally even though Ryan is "straight" :lol: and I'm sorry that it didn't work with Shawn.

:lol:

I forgot something, I'm sure. :D

• Members

I thought I was crazy when I saw that this thread was over 700 pages long when I thought it was like 300 earlier. I have no idea.

On another note, I had a wonderful conversation last night with two of my favorite people and I hope we can do it again sometime :)

• Members

Thanks, Tishy! :) I saw that in the help forum and I hope it gets fixed soon. Glad that you had a wonderful conversation. I assume it's two of your favorite people on SON? If so, that's cool! Come to think of it, I need to give a friend of mine a call that I met on another message board. She works for FEMA, so Lord knows where she's at these days. She could be in Montana as far as I know. She's a member here at SON and her member name is Solita. She joined around just about the same time as me and she's a great gal! Of course she is, otherwise, she wouldn't be my friend! :lol: Better yet, I should send a PM letting her know that I'm still alive bless her heart.

It's really cold outside and I had plans to go out tonight, but I really don't feel like it. But tomorow, I'm changing that because I really need some alcohol. Sure, I have plenty of booze and here, but it's not the same without one specific vodka. Grey Goose Pear Vodka. I'm in the mood to make some Pear Margaritas but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. Whew! I just checked the liquor cabinet thinking I ran out of Midori in order to make that delicious Pear Margarita, but I'm safe. Pear Margaritas tomorrow! Ole! :lol:

Archived