The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Thanks Shawn for posting! The kid is saying the word "Blood", right? That is rather amusing and the little kid seems so concerned. Actor87- I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I hope everything will be okay! :)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yesterday, I decided to go outdoors since we had pretty decent weather plus I wanted to drink a couple of beers and I was CRAVING for a Reuben Sandwich with no 1000 Island add spicy mustard and extra saurkraut. I cannot wait until Spring arrives. It would just be nice to lay out in the sun drinking alcohol and swimming in the pool.

• Members

GOOD NEWS!!! A company just called me and was quite impressed with my resume! Of course, I wouldn't blame them because it is quite impeccable! So, you guys wish me luck tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. and think of me! ;)

• Members

My cell died today. RIP my darling SX1... If SiemensMobile wouldn't be bankrupted/gone for forever I would them have it repair even though it is 5 years old.

Of course today was my first of my traineeship - which started off very nicely - and I'm quite far away from home for the next 4 weeks. So I had to drive to TWO T Mobile shops to get a new cell that I didn't directly hate (Who wants Motorola or Samsung which are horrific in terms of quality or ugly cells from Nokia?). Too bad I-Phone is not out with Vers. 2 yet but I have to keep my money together anyway because the next couple of weeks are gonna get pricey so...

Overall, a good new bad news day.

• Members

Great! I've got more drama going on with my family. Well, I'm glad this guy is not related to me but he's the father of my two nieces whom I both love very much, but this man is such a loser. He's wanted in Virginia for doing a couple of things and from what my niece told me, the sherriffs arrived on the scene during her grandmother's funeral. He's hiding out somewhere in North Carolina, but he calls her this morning and says that he has to move his things out ASAP because he's in trouble of some sort. I dunno. I don't associate myself with such vile trash, so one thing is going through one ear and leaving out the other.

However, I do have a problem with him affecting both of my niece's livelihoods. One niece is coming close to getting her house foreclosed with three children of her own and the other niece only has so much money because she's in college, so WTF? It just pisses me off.

But-- I'm preparing for the job interview today and doing a couple of practice sessions lol. The Director of Operations for this same company would like to schedule me for an interview next week as soon as he gets back from Canada. I'm just a hot commodity- what else can I say? :lol:

• Members

I'm feeling kind of down today. Forgive me for my mood. :(

"Sometimes You Leave"

All the raindrops

In the sky tonight

Can't compare with all the pain

And all the tears I've cried

But now I'm done

All the make believe

Locked in this picture frame

Is gonna stay behind

Along with all the burning rage

That's been tearing through my heart

It killing me slowly

Every beat, I was falling apart

Sometimes you give

Sometimes they take

Sometimes you bend

And sometimes they break you down

Sometimes you stick around

Trying to change them

Make them someone that they'll never be

And sometimes you leave

All this time I've spent

Staring at the door

I never had the strength

To pack my bags and leave before

But now I'm done

Lying to myself when it's clear

That you're not that one

Sometimes you give

Sometimes they take

Sometimes you bend

Trying to change them

And sometimes you leave

When there's nothing left

For me to leave behind

And you're already too far gone

To say goodbye

Sometimes you give

Sometimes they take

Sometimes you bend

Trying to change them

And sometimes you leave

Sometimes you leave....

• Members

Indeed... And a Virgo, too. What a seemingly contradictory statement... :P

I'm writing these bizarre posts and I don't know what's gotten into me... :rolleyes:  Like that time (and it happened once or twice, I believe) when I quoted myself here on SON... :rolleyes:

Archived