The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Noel, important thing to remember: family=drama. Why do you think soaps are revolved around different clans of soap operas? :lol:

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

Ugh..found out today that the job I thought I was getting isn't happening and the job I blew off the interview for and never called the manager back about..will have to wait until tomorrow.

Meanwhile, everybody's doing something tonight. And I'm bored.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone please keep me and my family in your prayers....

Me: I have a Visual Communication mid-term that is (hopefully not, but maybe) gonna rape my @$$ tomorrow! I need all the thoughts and prayers I can get. That; and the fact that I need to get a job. PRONTO!

My family: My 3 year old newphew was admitted into the hospital this afternoon with pneumonia. :( Poor li'l squirt! :(

• Members

So, I'm sitting here wondering why my car won't start.

Then, I look in the Post-Dispatch, only to see the name of one of my supervisors.

Whose in jail.

Charged.......with first degree murder in the stabbing death of her husband.

Perspective is truly a bitch.

• Members

LMAO! Is your shoulder going to get any better? I certainly hope so Anderson Cooper! :lol:

Actor87- good luck on the job interview and you too Jack! I feel nothing but good positive things for the both of you. My interview was pretty good, but weird. He did like all the talking so I was sitting there just listening to him, so now I'm waiting for the District Manager to get back from Canada for a second interview.

• Members

It's time for me to call Proctor & Gamble again today, because I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm a Proctor & Gamble whore. I'm a big time coffee drinker in the mornings, and I will admit that I usually buy a nice bag of Starbuck's at the grocery store. But, I just couldn't buy Starbuck's yesterday and I had all of these beautiful Folger's Gourmet Selections just screaming, "Buy me! Buy Me!". And if you think that's bad, last week I asked my brother-n-law to grab me some Tide or Gain because I was doing the laundry. He comes back with a big box of Surf and I made him send it back. I'm not using Surf! Sorry. Got off track.

This Folger's Caramel Drizzle is delicious, and I think I just might buy their Creme Brulee or Chocolate Truffle the next time I'm at the grocery store. Gotta have my coffee in the mornings!

Is it just me, or does it seem that there's a different tone today here at SON?

Archived