The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that ranch in death valley is creepy. i drank there once in high school with friends.

yeah. never again. super creepy. we stopped there on the way to vegas in the daytime and it gave me the creeps. stopped again at like 3am and i thought we were gonna be killed.

• Members

I'm still in shock...

The senior partner of the law firm where I'm currently trainee just made me a job offer!!! And I'm not even halfway done with my studies and the practice, though pretty small, has a rather illustre group of clients. Entering there after graduation would be huge... I need a drink. BUt I should maybe wait for after office hours. LOL!

What an awesome day. :)

• Members

That's fantastic news! Congratulations! And there's absolutely nothing wrong with boozin' it up a bit. Actually, you need to booze it up a lot. Oh, this wonderful news just makes me in the mood for a good stiff drink...or ten. :lol:

• Members

I'm so sorry to hear that. Yeah, things like that can be rather strange and enexpected because you never really think of it. My reunion was a couple of years ago, but I never went to it. I'd probably say that I couldn't stand my class because they were a bunch of sheltered people that never learned to come out of their shell. Or shall I say never had a backbone. But I'm really sorry to hear about your news, Ron. :(

• Members

My does he look nerdy-handsome in this pic... :D

You finally got your grove back on, Sylph!!!

:lol:

Thanks for all the lovely comments, guys. I'm currently in the Beer capital of the world, Munich, so it 1) wasn't that early and 2) never too late for some cheers with beer. ;)

This might also explain why all this came as totally far-fetched for me but it still is an amazing oportuninity for the time after my graduation and definitely sth. to think about.

@ Tishy: *blushes* I consider myself just very lucky to have such a fantastic mentor at the firm and the cases I've been working on the last few weeks just totally went smoothly with me as I was thrown right into court hearing preparations. Even though one of our clients was sent to jail, I still consider the strategy I helped to map out flawless considering he was guilty as sin and came off very cheap. LOL

Archived