The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JER was here? Holy Moses!!! How the heck did iiIIii not know about this??????? :o

Some people are just so damn arrogant. Ran into some guy I used to hang out with when I first got my truck and was able to go places. I forgot just how fuking ignorant and arrogant he is. Told me, (among other things) "Well, you might be in college, but I can gurantee you you'll never be as succcessful as me."

:rolleyes: Riiiiggghhhttt. Is that why you live in a double wide beside your mommy and daddy, constantly have them pay your bills when they're 6 months past due, barely made it out of high school, lived with some fat ass drug addict/thief of a girlfriend, and smoke weed all the time?

• Members

A bizarre thing happened... :mellow: Before this SON glitch, there was Soapsuds' post with which I agreed. :mellow: And now I cannot find the post.

And that is why they leave after, say... Two weaks. None of these writers, producers, actors, whatever is interested in what fans have to say. None of them is going to come here and read, for example, a fan's blog, be thrilled with what he or she read and then hire the person to write for a soap opera. They just don't give a sh!t about what is written here. Full stop.

• Members

Devoted, since you posted on SoapNet's message board, do you remember a topic about how some member called Claire Labine and talked to her about her future plans? Something like that... Claire is 70, I believe, and she is never going to come back.

Archived