The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well its funny, cuz when I lived in NYC, I sold the very clothes that BCF sells in it stores to its various buyers. Now I'm working at an actual BCF managing 50+ employees.

And yet, I only get a 10% discount. What the hell is THAT?

• Members

wow 50 employees that is something...10% discount is very cheap. But, when I go to NYC, I tend to shop at the expensive places since I barely go there, being a 5 hour plane ride away ;)

but shopping in San Francisco is always fun and that is just a 40 minute train ride away :)

• Members

I am such a night owl.

At times, I can stay up until 5 am and still wake up at 9 am and go to class and stay up until 5 am the next day.

Sometimes, I can stay up until 3 am and sleep until 3 pm. And then go back to bed at 3 am.

Last night, however, I couldn't go to sleep. I tried, but my body was flowing with adrenaline. So I just got up, took a shower, changed clothes, and I've been on here ever since.

• Members

One of my best friends at work is going through a tough time. People are playing politics in his department and he's now been demoted to a lower position, having to take orders from someone who isn't qualified to wipe his ass.....<_<

I swear sometimes I don't know why we even work for government. So much backstabbing and bullshit.

Archived