The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today is a short day of work for me. A small mandatory meeting with a couple of liquor distrubitors, and trying to make couple of changes with our companys brunch menu. Last night, I was toying around with a couple of Bloody Mary mixes and I think I've got the perfect recipe for a Bloody Mary besides the vodka. I'm also going to add Pomosas to the brunch drink menu. It's the same thing as a Mimosa, but it's pomogranate juice instead. And trust me, it's delicious.

• Members

LOL Jack! :lol: I know today is Valentine'sDay and all, but I can honestly say that I'm glad again that this year I'm single and its been for seven straight years!!!

I guess hanging out with my friends or being around family and hearing them talk about their fustrations with their spouse or the constant bickering about things that are stupid and senseless are some of the reasons why I'm glad I'm not in a relationship! :)

But I did start a thread to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! I think of you all every now and then.... ;)

• Members

yeah, i really do not know how i got sucked into this boyfriend commited relationshipness i am in but... no.

i am a whore. and a flirt. and i am not the kind to be tied down.

but the boy, the boyfriends not the freeway boy, was really cute. and has lots of money. and beyond a whore im a golddigger. and i know now i sound like this awful person... but oh well. because i have seen people in love. and... well... i will pick lust and money over love anyday.

anyways, so yes. i am going to end the relationship then go on the date with cute rich freeway boy. well i assume hes rich by his car.

• Members

Oh I know! Ths has been a very busy week in the soap world and a busy week for us here at Soap Opera Network that's for sure!

The writer's strike is over, and now LML got the axe over at Y&R which is leaving every Y&R viewer here to celebrate. Well, at least every Y&R viewer that's addicted to mesage boards like us. ;)

It's funny when I talk about the behind-the-scenes gossip with my friends and family. They all look at me like I'm weird because I seem to know everything but I guess that's a good thing, right? :lol:

Here's keeping my fingers crossed that GL fires David Kreizman. crossed_fingers.gif

Archived