The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Good luck with that, Sweet VeeVee! :) I'm on the same boat as you. The job I still have I'm actually taking some time off and focuse more. I'm applying here and there and submitting my resumes, but I have to learn how to be patient. And being patient is something that's rather hard for me to do.

But I like working on Saturdays and Sundays. I've always hated to have one weekend day off because that's when everyone else is off too. The lines at the grocery store are full, people are taking their la-lee-da time window shopping on the sidewallks, the mall is crowded, or there's a 15 to 20 minute wait at the restaurant in order to have some brunch with a friend. I'd rather have two weekdays off a week.

Once again, good luck!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My sister is so funny. She just recently bought a brand new Samsung cell phone because it specifically came in a Candy Apple Red color. The next day, she takes it out of her purse and the cell phone is lipstick pink. She was trying to call Alltel to see what the deal was with her phone because she didn't understand how a cell phone could change colors like that so drastically. All she really wanted was a simple cellphone that came in a Candy Apple Red color. She got tired of waiting for a Customer Service Representative, and as soon as she laid the phone on the table, the color changed from lipstick pink to pale white. Another 5 minutes later, the phone turns from pale white to neon green. Ten minutes later, it changes from neon green to navy blue.

She was unaware that she purchased a Samsung "Mood" cellphone that changed colors. :lol:

• Members

Sorry to double post, but no one is being interactive here today, so what gives? Just kidding. We have a male Yorkshire Terrier named Leo who's just learned how to burp! And he does it loud too! I had no idea dogs could burp!

Archived