The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I'm always in dire need of some Annie Dutton and Kristen Dimera avatars/banners! But do I bitch about it? 0099.gif

I decided to go bowling today and drink about a couple of beers. Big mistake. I've got sore muscles and a torn piece of skin around my right thumb. My right hand looks awful because not only do I have apiece of torn skin around my right thumb, but I also have A LOT of cat scratches where my niece's kitty likes to get a little aggressive when I have a container of catnip in my hand. laughing1.gif

• Members

So i redid my hair. i was over the long shaggy look. so i cut it kinda short and razerd the ends all choppy. its also a med brown color and the front is blond, but not like the very front. just a row behind the first row, lol. did anyone get that? i will post pictures later.

• Members

I know it's in the morning, but I could really drink some beers right now. I'm off today with nothing to do and it's colder than crap out there. So, I decided to switch to coffee instead. Ha! Now, I have to admit that not only am I a beer and vodka snob, but I'm also a coffee snob as well! Usually, when I drink coffee, I buy a pound of Starbuck's light roast. But yesterday after I went bowling, I went to the grocery store and purchased one of those Folger's Gourmet Blends that was Hazelnut Creme. I'm a bigtime P&G Consumer, so I decided to support my P&G once again.

I must say-- this stuff is delicious! And of course, I called the 1-800 number to send in a good comment about their product. But I'm starting to wonder-- should I work for Proctor & Gamble? :huh:

Jack- I hope you like your new look! :)

• Members

I am so bored. Sitting here in Geography class. It's every Monday for 2 and a half hours. And I want to shoot mysself everytime I attend. :lol: And it's one of those classes where he's strict about attendance. <_<

Sooooo...........how's life, everybody? Mine sucks.

• Members

so i try to file my taxs... it didnt work, lol.

i went to turbotax and enterd all the info, thats all good and everything. but then you ahve to file your state tax's, and they charge for that. and its 30 bux. and i didnt even make 15,000 last year, and about 1000 of what i amde was from montana and does montana even have state taxs? would i have to file those? ugh. this is so annoying.

im so gonna pay someone else to do this

Archived