The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

You know that feeling that something bad is going to happen? I just found out that my company is laying off a large number of employees nationwide in my department. I very well may not have a job on Monday morning. I am preparing myself for the worst because I have a medical condition that has kept me out of work for long periods of time (covered by FMLA though)even though when I am there, I am very good at what I do. So I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AARRGGGHHHH! :angry: All of these firings over at DAYS is making me angry, so I thought I would come over here and say' "Hello." :mellow:

Tishy- I hope things will be okay. It's Monday so far and we want to know if you're alright and employed. :)

Oh, and Ryan, what's with this Matt Damon thing? :P

• Members

YAY! Good for you! I'm glad that everything is doing well. :)

I just wanted to add that some time last week, I shared a little story about my sister and her new cell phone and how it changed colors all the time. She gave me the impression that it was one of those "Mood" phones, but I found out yesterday that it's my sister who's pulling my leg with this thing. Which means..it's payback time and I'm the one whose going to be pulling a little prank on her. Never doubt my powers- if I actually made a friend of mine think that he was a father sweating bullets to a little baby by a stranger that he met at a strip club in the year of 2005, then anything is possible in what I've got in store for her! :lol:

• Members

i would love to come up with a witty reply to "jp come out and play with me!!!" but i cant.

i know i know, why? what in the entire world has JP soo upset that he cant come up wioth a witty reply to a innocent yet dirty question.

a. britney spears has died

b. robin, mac, and maxie have been cut from GH

c. he was called into work early, like 9:30p early (as in did NOT get to finsih One tree Hill!) and is stil here, at 7:30a when he gets off at 6a?

well, one of the two above is true.

yes JP is pissed.

• Members

Anyone want to play a BB game? We haven't had one in a while and I thought it would be fun. Sign up over in the Playing Field or PM me if you want. I know that there are a lot of competitors out there that love Big Brother, it will be fun.

• Members

Yeah..I think I was watching Insider Edition and was listening to something about her manager supposedly drugging her food with all types of drugs according to Lynn Spears. I don't know- I find the whole thing sad and I wish the papparazi would leave her alone.

I watched the movie Eye with Jessica Alba and on a scale from 1 to 10? I'll give it a 4. It wasn't all that great.

Archived