The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay people What is there to get so snarky about????????? Sheesh!!!!

I wasn't saying anyone WAS talking about any fellow posters, but I mean, c'mon. Enough is enough. Ryan, dude, you know I love ya, but you preach against it sometimes, and then turn around and do it.

I'm just saying. You never know what people might think what. And around an internet atmosphere, you aren't allowed the freedom of having your audible tone to be heard. So some people might easily take offense or see too much into such dramatic, vague responses.

I can not believe how this happens over and over and over. Like Ryan has said previously, if you want to say something, just say it!!!

But who knows. I've been gone a while. Maybe rules have changed.

<_<............................:unsure:

• Members

^ This thread is for random thoughts. For saying whats on your mind at the moment. Personally there are plenty of people that piss me off on the board and off, but any "vague" reference on my end is toward someone no one here has a clue about. If I had beef with someone on the board, they would know it.

So if people want to say "I'm irritated" or "Some people are annoying", why shouldn't they be able to without being accused of "shady, indirect insult"? If you don't like it, simply don't read it. No one is forcing you at gun point to read this thread.

Archived