The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

where is everyones happy places? lol. that sounds soooo dirrty. and coming from me i know yall were thinking i met it in the dirty way, but i dont. you know, that place you go to that makes everything in life seem better? ill go first. i have a few...

the hookah bar. but not any one, this one i have go to since i was like 16. so for almost 5 years now. i am a "reg" there, meaning im always there. there are not to many of us, but a few. and its just like.... when norm walks in into cheers = me walking into bassara.

the bluffs in malibu. cliffs, the ocean smashing into it. 3am. the moonlight. a bottle of wine & a good friend. nothing else matters.

disneyland. but only at night on a randm weeknight suring winter when its not packed.

• Members

I'm finally visiting my familyt that I haven't seen in two years in Virginia and it's so nice to see them after all of this time. My great nephews and neice are growing up before my very eyes and they say the most off the wall things I can't help but to laugh. The weather believe it or not is so warm and I think it's suppose to be 72 degrees out here today. I'm just happy to see my family, so forgive me if I'm a little corny today.

Shawn- how's everything going with you? I haven't had much time to post these past couple of months due to long hours opening up a couple of restaurants in the Georgia area. Hope everything is doing well.

And I hope all of you wonderful members are doing well too! It's nice to be back.

• Members

I hate the Emergency room near me, I really do. On Christmas eve, I fell and hit my head hard against the truck next to me and the ground. They sent me home and said, if it gets worse, come back. It got worse and I went back. I kept telling them that my left arm was killing me, that I had a hard time moving my neck and my arm was tingling. They gave me a muscle relaxer and some Vicodin and called it a day.

A week passes and I call my doctor and I go to see him. He told me that I have a concussion and possibly a pinched nerve or a slipped disc. I got some more muscle relaxers and told to get an appointment with my neurologist whom I saw yesterday. He was very very concerned that my arm is hurt and he thinks I definately have something wrong in my neck. So now, I have to take another day off from work to go back up there (my neurologist is two hours away from my home) and get an MRI of my neck.

I freaking hate doctors!

and that concludes my rant of the day

Archived