The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

My doctor's office just called to tell me that they ordered a medicine for me. I had to remind them of my medical condition and ask if the meds were ok. Now they have to get back to me. Thats scary

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Only have Verizon for my wireless and local phone. I have cable modem for my computer. I had dial up with Verizon for 4 years before going to cable and I hated it. Much happier with the cable modem hook up. Basically with this I'm always connected to the Internet and it's more reliable than dial up.

Jen

• Members

I want to apologize to everyone who PMed me and I didn't respond. My internet was supposed to be back on last night and it wasn't. So rather than go through the hassle of hooking my laptop to a phoneline, I just played PS3 all night, lol.

I will respond, especially to you JP. I managed to get a few minutes free to hop one while I'm at work. This really sucks :(

Shawn, I hope you didn't think I stood you up. I tried calling you last night, but it was an old number (the new one is on my AIM address book). Sorry :(

Archived