The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah, that's not wrong. I found out I went over my credit limit by like $50 bucks. I'll pay that next week when I get my Christmas Bonus and retroactive pay. God bless the taxpayers of New Jersey! Pay my salary bitches! Lol.

And eww, you'd be better off making your own soap hunks calendar. I've got some hi-res ABC pics. Want some? Media net can be your friend. :D

• Members

im always over my credit limit. and i always forget to pay my bills, i always have the money to i just dont because im lazy, til they call me then i pay.

if u ever have any media pix of Kirsten/maxie ... u know where to send um!

and i think im gonna go to ritz camera and make a caleendar of pix of me and soap stars from the emmys. like the one with the x-mas behind me lulu logan and spin for dec, the one where i ahve a silver tie on and farah fath has a coktail dress on for january (like new years looking esq pic), one of me and kirsten from summer, etc...

humm what else is going on in life?....

ohh, my house is huge, and it has this atudio type apart added on in the back, and its massive. my grams lives back there right now but shes moving into the main house and im moving back there and fixing it up - that should be fun! im painting it lime green too!! oh, and i think my friend is moving in with me too, but thats not a good idea because we have this odd sexual tension... but then again i like to place myself in soapy situations like the affair with your bestfriend no one knows about thing.. im a bad bad person, i know.

oh and i found this church called Sandles. yeah, like sandles sandles. the things u rock to the beach (or if u live in socal all year round). i think im gonna check it out because it seems intersting.

• Members

For some insane reason, I can no longer access the boards here from my computer. The only way that I can is if I go into safe mode. I have spent days on the phone with Comcast and that is what they came up with. It kinda bites, but it was so much worse when I couldn't get on. I felt so sad.

• Members

worst. week. ever.

it started out with me sick.

then i needed new tires for my car.

then i was just failing at life.

then fri night i coudlnt drink cuz i had to drive.

i rode a bull and am in sooo much pain.

but to top it all off...

sat night my car was stolen! from my house!! but it was found, in the riverbottom. tore up and tagged. hate crime, the police say... because the spraypainted fag across it. nice!

oh, and then i had jury duty. but i got out since i was the victim of a hate crime...

Archived