The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ugh last night sucked.

i went to a kickback with friends. it was lame. they r lame people, thats why i stopped hanging out with them. now i remember. i, at 20, am ove the get so wasted i cant walk and so stoned i cant talk lets sit around and do nothing as we listen to boys in the hood because we think we are gangsta phase. lol.

so then i went to the bar. it was fun but i didnt know anyone there for some reason and i wasnt feeling it.

then i went to the hookah bar. my good friend bri was there and we kicked it for like 2hrs, but again, just not feeling it.

so i bolted and went up to partyhill, and like 14 year olds were there so i left there.

from there i went to another party, but this time a big house party not a kickback. that was simi fun. i cranked dat and showed them that yes white boys can do it. lol.

but then i was just over everything and came home... to find the SON Boards down.

so pretty much... friday so owned sat night. and i think im gonna call off work tonight. lol.

• Members

No, that will never happen.

And I don't hate her, I just think she's not all that good (columnist). There are subtle things that point towards it and time will tell.

I never start topics of hate or driven by hate, but sometimes I do post out of disappointment (MDC case)...

• Members

There was a word "person" somewhere in there that got edited out. Tish was very kind and polite and she wrote a PM to me explaining her actions.

By registering to SON, I agreed to certain terms. It doesn't mean I agree with all those all the time (I think this mostly has to do with the interpretation of those rules), yet I respect them. In this case I wouldn't have edite the post, but no one is asking me.

OK, Shawn, I hate these semi-statements. :D You say "Sylph needs to grow up". I'm not "people", I'm an individual. B) P. S. How are you now? Are the stitches OK?

Archived