The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So been not a good day. Started off with booking a room for GHFCW - I swear every year it's the same thing - they should of learned their lesson for what to do and not do - but <sigh> it's the same way every year. And of course what I want to do - so much ish to do to make it happen - I'm about ready to just throw up my arms and say forget it! :angry:

Jen

• Members

both the annoying people on this board seem to have been banned or left or summen. so im happy.

there is no one at son i dont like. come i never agree with, like Cheap. But we get along well. thats the way a message board should work. thats why i love this board. and when i dont like someone i just block them. i like to live a life of drama free care free fun. im really not gonna let annoying posters on a MB get to me.

• Members

ugh. so i have dating issues andim gonna vent here.

so ki use to have this problem about dating the straight boys. like it would be our secret. or the boys whop were gay but not out. well then i started dating boys who were out, and now my issue is they are out, but they are not okay with it.

why is it i cant find a cute charming rich guy with his life together who is gay out and okay with it? im not saying sexy, and cuteness to me can be a guy who think he is good looking even if others dont think so. charming is just someone who is funny and smart and all that good stuff. the rich is.. okay well its rich. i can support msyelf, u need to supporturself. so i guess its not really rich (tho its a major plus) but able to take care of yourself. life together is a job, car, place to live, not a druggie, etc... and gay is obvious, like into men and u r a man. and okay with it means being in public together. holding hands, kissing, etc... like normal couples do.

im about to be over dating and go back to slutting it up. it was a lot more fun and care free.

• Members

Demerol baby!

I am so happy because I have Thursday and Friday off this week. I have some writing to do for the taskmaster that I am so excited for!

You know Shawn, why don't you ever talk to me? It makes me sad. I hope you are feeling better

• Members

Aww hun, believe me its not intentional. I'm just a flake like that.

Do you have my AIM name? If not get it from Ryan. We can chat there :)

And yeah, I'm better than last week for sure. Its a slow process. Still a LOT of pain at times, but as long as I keep it easy, and don't fall up stairs causing stitches to rip again, I should okay. :lol:

Archived