Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

I cut my foot last night while washing dishes. I dropped a glass pan, tried to avoid stepping on it and cut my damn foot! It hurts like hell. I cleaned it last night, wrapped it and kept it elevated. Still had to go to work, but I'm taking a half day.....after I eat lunch of course.

I cut my foot last night while washing dishes. I dropped a glass pan, tried to avoid stepping on it and cut my damn foot! It hurts like hell. I cleaned it last night, wrapped it and kept it elevated. Still had to go to work, but I'm taking a half day.....after I eat lunch of course.

That's terrible, but on the funny side: there are nurses here! :lol: Someone will have to nurse the nurse. ;)

Want some of my Demerol?

I hate the snow! :angry:

I already got stuck in the snow. My car has 4-wheel drive, but I don't know how to use it! :lol:

I just checked the weather and it's supposed to be in the 40s and 50s next week. Thank God! :D